Even though Baking soda can be found in every home, only a few people use its full potential.
Despite its well-known properties for cleaning, baking, and scraping, it can be used in various other ways, especially to promote overall health.
Besides the many benefits that it can provide, baking soda can help you in the process of losing weight and reduce the excess belly fat.
When you consume sodium bicarbonate, it reacts with your stomach acid to release byproducts such as water and carbon dioxide, which leads to burping.
This chemical reaction helps your roiling stomach feel better after a particularly spicy or fatty meal, but it won’t make your body absorb the calories differently.
3 Unique Ways To Use Baking Soda To Quickly Reduce Belly Fat
We present you 3 correct ways how to make incredible beverages which will help you to get the desired flat stomach.
This is a great way to start the day – this drinks helps purify the liver and provide a good dose of vitamin C, potassium, and great antioxidants to meet your daily needs.
1. B. Soda and ACV
- Half teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- One glass of Water
- Mix the baking soda and ACV in a glass of water.
- Consume this drink every day on an empty stomach, before your breakfast.
2. B. Soda and Grapefruit juice
- 1 Lemon/Grapefruit
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- Half glass of Water
- Mix the baking soda and the lemon/grapefruit in a glass of water, and
- Make sure to stir it well so you can dissolve the ingredients.
- Consume it every day, 20 minutes before your breakfast.
3. B. Soda Mint Drink
- 2 Lemons
- 1 cup of Strawberries
- 1 spring of Mint leaves (fresh)
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them for 2 minutes.
- Also, you can add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, as it stimulates weight loss.
- You need to drink 2 cups of this drink a day.
Note: Sodium Bicarbonate, a crystalline solid compound that is soluble in water, is very effective for weight loss because it acts as an acid neutralizer of fattening foods thanks to its alkaline function.
It is an element found in most households, it can be used to lose weight because it helps the body fight acidity that produces a weight gain from eating certain foods (usually refined and processed foods).
This is because the baking soda counteracts the metabolic acidosis and increases the alkaline pH of the body.
3 Unique Ways To Use Baking Soda To Quickly Reduce Belly Fat – Via: http://www.healthandhealthyliving.com