Caffeine is a natural substance in coffee and cocoa beans, tea leaves and kola nuts, it’s also added to certain drugs and weight loss supplements.
It is a stimulant that affects your central nervous system, making you feel awake, mentally alert and energetic.
Recent research into the compounds found in the simple coffee bean has revealed a number of health benefits.
While people with certain conditions should avoid acidic drinks with caffeine,
Most people will find a number of benefits by drinking a cup or two a day or mixing coffee with other healthy ingredients in smoothie.
Nutritionists claim that this is a great way to start long working days.
These Recipes will boost your health, metabolism and help you slim fast.
4 Low Calorie Coffee Smoothie Recipes For Slimming:
1. Strawberry Coffee Smoothie
- 5 large strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee grounds
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, soaked for 5 minutes
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or vanilla protein powder)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy. Enjoy !
2. Coffee Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 2 bananas
1/2 Cup coffee, cold or room temperature
1/4 Cup coconut milk
2-3 Tablespoons coconut flakes (optional/if you like it sweeter)
handful of ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with flaked coconut or a swirl of chocolate syrup if desired.
3. Almond Coffee Green Smoothie
- 5 ice cubes
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 cup whole raw almonds
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso (or instant coffee)
- honey or agave to taste
- 1/2 of a frozen banana
4. Vanilla Coffee Smoothie
- 1 cup French vanilla coffee, chilled
- 5 Dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup almonds, preferably raw
- 1 cup ice
Instructions: Blend in your blender until smooth and enjoy!
You don`t have to wait until tomorrow morning for a steaming cup to start the day!
Low Calorie Coffee Smoothie Recipes For Slimming – Morning Mocha Smoothie Recipe >>>