We all feel dreadful with excess mucus and phlegm in nose and throat. This makes a tight chest, cough, and heavy breathing, but there are few incredible effective natural solutions for this condition.
Top 5 Natural Remedies for Excess Mucus & Phlegm Removal
The active product here is Curcuma and is medical. This removes bacteria and with salt, gets rid of infection and soreness.
- You require tsp turmeric, half tsp salt, and warm water glass.
- Add the turmeric in water and include salt.
- Have this 4 times day-to-day and loosen mucus.
This is decongestant and antihistamine too, gets rid of germs and infections, boosts immunity and more. Also, relieves digestion and try to chew ginger slices or have ginger tea 3 times daily.
- You require 7 pieces ginger, tsp black peppercorn, tsp honey, 2 cups water.
- Warm the water, when it simmers add the items.
- Cover and lower heat.
- Simmer it for 5 min and strain, then add honey last.
This loosens phlegm and clears throat. This provides relief.
- You need 1/2 tsp thyme, 1/2 tsp dry rosemary, 5 cups boiled water.
- In hot water bowl, include herbs, lean to this and inhale.
- Put a towel over the head and get more steam, 4 times daily.
This balances pH and stops mucus to form. Include tsp ACV in water, drink few times daily. For aching throat, gargle.
5. LEMON AND HONEY
This eliminates bacteria, fungi, and infections. Relieves throat and the C of lemons boosts immunity. Get spoon honey and 2 spoons juice. Mix them and drink 3 times daily.