In this article find out how to Alkalize Your Acid Body Instantly!
Acidity in our bodies is on the rise as environmental stressors, pesticide-ridden crops, sugary drinks, and air pollution become part of every moment of life. Poor diets lead to unhealthy bodies and once our bodies become unhealthy, a host of disease follows and leads us down a life path full of pain and discomfort.
Remember: “That eating an acidic food does not automatically mean it makes your body more acidic”. With the same premise, eating an alkaline food does not mean it will have an alkalizing effect on your body, To the contrary, it has the potential to result in your body releasing acids, resulting in acidifying your body.
That”s why it is very important to learn how yo to alkalize your body, change destructive habits, and make smart decisions, you may just avoid the downfall. Making your body more alkaline or the opposite of acidic is very easy.
How To Alkalize Your Acid Body!?
1. Daily Tonic of Baking Soda and Purified Water. With this mix, you have an alkalizing tonic. Baking soda, chemically, is sodium bicarbonate. The bicarbonate component is highly alkaline and is used in your body as a buffer to maintain pH balance and optimal function. Drink only one of these tonics daily.
Recipe: 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda and 8 oz glass of purified drinking water
2. Start your day with a large glass of water with the juice of a whole, freshly squeezed lemon. While lemons may seem acidic, they have the opposite effect on your body as it metabolizes them.
Recipe: a glass of water and juice of a whole, freshly-squeezed lemon.
3. Snack on raw, unsalted almonds. Almonds are packed with natural alkaline minerals like calcium and magnesium, which help to balance out acidity while balancing blood sugar.
4. Drink berry smoothie with added green powder. Like spirulina, chlorella, or other greens.
5. Salty Alkaline Kale Green Smoothie
- 2 cups firmly packed curly kale
- 2 cups fresh tomato chopped roughly (about 2 large tomatoes)
- 1 large cucumber chopped roughly
- 1 whole avocado pitted and chopped
- 2 whole limes peeled and quartered
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups filtered water
- ½ cup broccoli sprouts
- 1-inch piece of creamed coconut
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
Instructions: Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth and Enjoy!
* If you find this article interesting and helpful, Please don’t forget to share with your friends and family, Thank You! 🙂 6 Super Tips To Alkalize Your Acid Body Easy And Fast!