With this ingredient, you’ll never use any Lipstick, read how!
We all know how important a nice smile is. It can enhance the beauty of a person significantly. Moreover, if your lips look pink and healthy, the beauty becomes stunning. However, many people aren’t gifted with pink lips. Instead, many people have dark or pale lips which are not appealing at all.
Dark and pale lips can occur due to many reasons, including:
- Poor health
- Hectic lifestyle
- Change in weather
- Chewing tobacco
- Excessive use of fluoride
- Excessive smoking.
Fortunately, there is an easy way to get naturally pink lips!
After Using This Ingredient You’ll Never Use Any Lipstick!
This is a very simple procedure. You should follow the steps on daily basis and your lips will become pink in an all natural way.
Step 1 – Homemade Scrub
First, remove a dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub.
- This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl.
- The mixture can be dabbed on the lips using a cotton ball.
- Massage fingers gently on the lips in a circular motion for about a minute.
- After some time, you will find that your lips feel smoother and softer.
- Use a washcloth to rinse the lips and pat them dry.
Step 2 – Use this homemade lip balm 3-4 times a day
- Mix 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp coconut oil and ¾ tsp honey using a spoon.
- This mixture can also be stored in a jar with a lid.
- Throughout the day, this lip balm can be used whenever your lips need necessary hydration.
Step 3 – Night lip balm
- Take oil from 1 vitamin E capsule and apply this all over your lips.
* Scrub with Toothbrush
If you desire smooth lips, you can use your toothbrush each night after brushing your teeth. You just scrub the lips with it (make sure it is soft bristled) as well as this can eliminate the chapped, dry skin that forms around your lips, making them look fresher.