At last! Natural Remedy For Grey Hair. This Simple But Extremely Efficient Potato Rinse Can Save You Tons of Money on Hair Dye
Grey hair is a great cosmetic issue for both men and women. People consider gray hair as something that makes them looked distinguished, for others, it’s a reminder that they’re getting older. However you feel about it, gray or white hair is pretty much inevitable with age. Scientists have put a lot of effort into investigating the cause of gray hair, and they believe they’ve gotten to the root of the problem.
Some people start to go gray young as early as their teens. There are many contributing factors and the most common include: Genetics, Excessive stress, Lack of Sleep, and Unhealthy Diet. Deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B, iron, copper, and iodine can contribute to this problem.
Natural Remedy For Grey Hair!
If you are one of those people who doesn’t find gray hair distinguished, you can easily cover your gray with one of the many different hair dyes available. But although there are various hair dyes on the market, some natural remedies can be equally effective.
Instead of covering those gray strands with commercial and chemical-laden hair colors, you should try some natural home remedies.
Find out how to prepare one of the Top ONE Remedy to slowly darken your hair over time – it is Potato Peel Rinse which is a 100% natural, safe and effective.
Extremely Efficient Potato Rinse
Things You’ll Need:
- 5 to 6 medium to large Potatoes
- Large cooking pot
- Large bowl
- Old shampoo bottle
- Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
- Remove the peels for five or six medium to large potatoes.
- Set the flesh aside and place the peels inside a large cooking pot.
- Fill the pot with 1/2 gallon water.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Allow the peels to boil for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour the potato peels through a colander over a large bowl.
- Save the water and toss out the potato peels.
- Allow the potato peel-infused water to cool completely before pouring it into an old, clean shampoo bottle.
- Wash and condition your hair with moisturizing products.
- Because gray hair is drier and more brittle, it’s important to nourish your tresses with extra moisture.
- Allow the conditioner to sit for one to two minutes before rinsing it out.
- Pour the potato peel water over your hair in the shower, and do not rinse it out.
- Emerge from the shower and towel dry and style your hair as usual.
Note: Repeat the process often, 2-3 times a week for several weeks or months and your white strands will gradually become less noticeable!
Be prepared that it may take a while to get the desired results!
At last! Natural Remedy For Grey Hair. This Simple But Extremely Efficient Potato Rinse Can Save You Tons of Money on Hair Dye Via http://healthyrecipeshome.com Source: www.healthyfoodteam.com