Banish Unwanted Fats Forever With Our Summer Lemonade Bar
There’s nothing more refreshing than a cool drink mixed with a few tasty ingredients that delight the taste buds.
The first benefit of the lemonade detox drinks is that it gets you to stop eating solid food, which puts a pause on any unhealthy eating habits you may have, and gives your body a break.
This alone will likely cause weight loss in many individuals.
Your digestive system is almost always continually at work processing the food you just ate, as well as meals you’ve finished previously even days ago.
By stopping the intake of food and drinking the lemonade mix as your only source of nourishment, you are emptying the digestive system and giving it a chance to catch up, so to speak. More benefits:
– Stops the influx of unhealthy food
– Improved digestion
– More energy
– Mental clarity
– Improved immune system.
Banish Unwanted Fats Forever With Our Summer Lemonade Bar:
1. Detox Maple syrup Lemonade
- 20 ml of organic maple syrup
- 20-30 ml of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/10 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 250 ml of pure or distilled water
Directions: Mix all ingredients and Enjoy!
2. Ginger Banish Fats Lemonade
- 1 12-ounce glass water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger root
- Add the lemon juice to the glass of water.
- Finely grate the ginger by using a zester, add to the glass of water.
- This drink is a perfect way to start your day, Enjoy!
3. Cucumber Detox Lemonade
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs mint
- 2 quarts filtered water
- 2-6 T. apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Slice lemon and cucumber as thinly as possible.
- Divide into 2 separate quart sized bottles or mason jars.
- Pluck mint leaves from stems and divide into jars.
- Fill to the top with water, leaving room for as much apple cider vinegar as you want.
- Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!
4. Strawberry Infused Lemonade
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups watermelon,cubed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- dash of course salt
- filtered water
- Muddle the strawberries and rosemary in a bowl.
- Add the muddled ingredients and the watermelon to a large pitcher.
- Pour water over the ingredients and stir.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, and Enjoy!
5. Lavender Cleansing Lemonade
- 6 cups water, divided
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 Tbsp dried lavender
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Lemon slices and lavender petals for garnish
- Blue or purple food coloring (optional)
- Over medium heat, combine two cups of water and brown sugar, bringing to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn off of the heat and stir in agave nectar and lavender.
- Allow mixture to steep for 2 hours. Strain the liquid, pressing the lavender down to make sure you get all of those juices into your mixture.
- In a large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender mixture and water.
- Serve over ice and Enjoy! (4 servings.)
NOTE: Staying hydrated is important when you’re trying to lose weight. These few recipes, drinking plenty of water helps your body maintain proper fluid balance, stops water retention and even increases the feeling of fullness so you eat less overall.
Banish Unwanted Fats Forever With Our Summer Lemonade Bar 🙂