Beat the Sinusitis With the Extract from Grapefruit Seeds
Health care experts estimate that 37 million Americans are affected by sinusitis every year.
Grapefruit seed extract is a natural remedy that is particularly effective in relieving nasal congestion and treating sinus infections.
Pressure, pain and nasal congestion are all common side effects of a sinus infection effects that are difficult to live with and even harder to get rid of.
This one remedy for sinusitis is often the best option for safely and naturally relieving nasal issues whatever the cause.
Why Use Grapefruit Seed Extract for Sinus Infections?
– GSE – Grapefruit Seed Extract, is a safe, natural treatment.
The extract is a natural antibiotic that eliminates infection as well as bacteria and fungus.
As such, it is especially effective against sinus infection – sinusitis.
Beat the Sinusitis With the Extract from Grapefruit Seeds!
You can take Grapefruit Seed Extract in different forms: you can irrigate the nasal passages, take it in a capsule or tablet form or drink it mixed with water (or other fluid).
It naturally clears the sinuses and prevents further infection, making it a particularly effective remedy.
Grapefruit Seed extract as a Nasal Rinse:
Grapefruit seed extract is most effectively used to treat a sinus infection when used in a nasal rinse.
- Add 4 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract and 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt to 8 ounces of warm water.
- Allow the salt to dissolve in the water.
- Use the solution to irrigate the nasal cavities using a Neti pot or nasal spray bottle. You can also inhale it.
- Repeat the inhaling or sinus wash two to three times a day to help kill the bacteria or fungus causing the infection.
Drink Grapefruit Seed Extract Mixed With Water:
Another option is to use Grapefruit Seed Extract mixed with water or juice:
- About 20 drops of GSE
- Half a glass of water
Directions: Mix them well and drink 3 times a day.
Note: You should always start with just a few drops to see how your body reacts and then gradually increase the number of GSE drops you put in the water.
The Benefits of Grapefruit Seed Extract to treat sinusitis:
In essence, Grapefruit Seed Extract is a generally effective alternative treatment option because it relieves the cause of nasal congestion.
However, the treatment has a number of other benefits as well:
1. Safe, natural relief
2. Natural antiseptic properties
3. Stabilizing effect on the body’s pH
4. Added nutritional benefits
5. Easy to use treatment options
7. No chemicals or irritants that are harmful to the body.