In this article, we will reveal to you how to prepare your own efficient anti-wrinkle cream with simple natural ingredients from your kitchen!
Making ourselves bigger every day has its positive side and its negative side. We begin to walk a new aspect of our lives that faces us with many challenges, but if we do it in a good physical and mental state, that new way is enjoyed in a better way. One of those changes that we must face is the change in the appearance of the skin. More dark spots, marked lines of expression, wrinkles…in short, the traces of the passage of time.
THE BEST Homemade Anti-wrinkle Cream Recipe
Although women (and also men) have been fighting wrinkles since the beginning of time, we can not overcome them, because it is something that no one can escape. But what we can do is that they are not so obvious and obvious.
The most common is to find hundreds of treatments and creams on the market that claim to make drastic changes in our appearance, but as we know are not always effective, as well as being extremely expensive and sometimes we put our skin health at risk.
And the good news is that we can make ourselves a totally natural facial cream. It creates moisturizes, rejuvenates, softens wrinkles and gives back to the skin the shine that it loses with the passage of time.
This cream is very safe since it does not produce allergies by its natural components and you will notice the changes already from the first week of use.
- Pharmaceutical Vaseline – 2 teaspoons
- Olive oil or Almonds – 1 tablespoon
- 1 Yolk
- Organic Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Heat the Vaseline bath until it melts.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until all is well attached and place it in a not too high bottle with a tight lid.
* Thoroughly cleanse your skin of impurities or scum makeup and apply the cream with your fingers gently massaging in circles.
* After half an hour, remove the cream with a piece of cotton dipped in mineral water or with a damp towel.
Warning: use the cream 2 hours before going to sleep, because you will need around that time to penetrate the skin.
Source: Home Remedies Garden