Best Natural Home Remedies To Remove Eye Bags and Puffy Eyes
Eye bags have multiple causes, with each having various contributions to facial appearance.
If you are suffering from droopy or puffy eyes this is the symptoms which tell you that your eyes are tired. The skin around our eyes is thin and sensitive and contains many blood vessels.
Puffy eyes occur for many reasons, including inherited facial features, allergies, eye fatigue and individual skin characteristics such as texture.
Stress and lack of sleep affect the skin and cause excess fluids to get trapped in the skin around the eye causing an eye bag. Also, Aging and Fat deposition are one of the major causes of this condition.
Remove Eye Bags and Puffy Eyes Naturally:
There are some effective natural home remedies to treat this condition. They are cheaper and safer than the alternative methods of treating under eye bags.
1. Chilled Tea Bags
If you get up in the morning with puffy eyes and if you do not want people to see the under eye bags then chilled Green tea bags are the best option.
- Put the green tea bags in hot water for a minute and then refrigerate it for some time.
- Lie back and place the tea bags over the eyes.
- Leave it on the eyes for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your eyes after 30 minutes in cold water.
- You will have refreshed eyes.
You can use black tea bags also for this purpose. The caffeine present in the tea constricts the blood vessels around the eyes and reduces the swelling and redness.
This is one of the most effective natural remedies for puffiness under the eye. The coolness of the cucumbers will soothe the eye and the anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce the inflammation of the skin.
- Take two slices of refrigerated cucumber and place it over the eyes.
- Relax with the cucumbers on the eyes for 25 minutes.
- This will soothe and refresh your eyes and reduce the puffiness.
The potato has anti-inflammatory properties and this will help in reducing the swelling under the eye due to water retention.
- Refrigerate the potato for some time and slice it into thin circles.
- Close the eyes and place the sliced potatoes over the eyes.
- It should cover the puffed areas of the eye.
- Leave the potatoes over the eyes for at least 20 minutes.
- You will find a great change in puffiness once you remove the potato slices.
If you are regularly having puffy eyes in the morning then milk is one of the best remedies to combat it. Milk will help to cool and soothe the tired eyes and also reduces water retention by the tissues under the eyes.
- Take two cotton pads and dip them in chilled milk.
- Now place the cotton pads over the eyes and rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water to see normal looking eyes.
- Repeat this remedy for a few days, if you are constantly having this problem.
5. Almond Oil
Almond oil reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eye. The vitamins present in the oil nourish the skin and the oil moisturizes the skin.
- Take two to three drops of almond oil
- Apply it under your eye and massage the area lightly using your ring finger before going to bed.
- Do not apply pressure while massaging.
- Massaging improves the blood circulation around the eyes and reduces water retention around the eyes.
6. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E is necessary for the skin health and applying vitamin E will help to keep the skin under the eye healthy. This also helps to reduce the swelling around the eyes.
- Mix few drops of vitamin E oil in chilled water taken in a bowl. Mix it thoroughly.
- Now dip the cotton pads in this and place it on the eyes.
- Leave the cotton pads over the eyes for about 20 minutes to reduce swelling under the eyes.
7. Egg White
Egg White has the ability to absorb water and reduce inflammations in the body. This is a natural remedy for inflammations in the body. This can be used to get rid of the excess water retained under the eye.
- Beat the egg white till it is stiff.
- Apply this around your eyes using a smooth makeup brush or soft cloth.
- Leave the egg white over the puffed area for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the face with cold water after 20 minutes.
- You will see that the area under the eye has become less puffy and tighter.
8. Chilled Spoons
This is another easily available remedy for puffy eyes.
- Take a glass of chilled water and four stainless steel spoons.
- Put the spoons in the chilled water for some time.
- Take out two spoons and place the spoons over the eyes.
- The chillness will help to constrict the blood vessels and reduce the puffiness.
- Switch the spoons after some time and take the other two chilled spoons and repeat the procedure till there is a reduction in puffiness.
9. Cold Splash
This is the most simple way to reduce the under eye bags. In most of the cases, puffiness of the eye will be caused by the fluid retention under the eyes. This is due to poor circulation of fluids.
- You can bring back your eyes to the normal condition by splashing cold water on the puffed areas around the eye as well as to the rest of the face.
The cold splash will help to correct the fluid circulation and to remove the retained liquid under the eye.
Things To Prevent the Under Eye Bags or Puffy Eyes:
* Drink plenty of water to remove the toxins from your body.
* Reduce the intake of sodium.(excess sodium in the body causes water retention in different areas of the body).
* Do not stay up till late night.
* Do not keep the head bend down for a long time.
* Exercises to improve your blood circulation.
Best Natural Home Remedies To Remove Eye Bags and Puffy Eyes Via www.myhealthtips.in