Discard Toxins With Baking Soda Fruit Drinks
Baking soda – Sodium Bicarbonate:
Helps regulate pH—keeping a substance neither too acidic nor too alkaline.
When baking soda comes in contact with either an acidic or an alkaline substance, its natural effect is to neutralize that pH.
As such, sodium bicarbonate is used to treat a variety of conditions:
Acne, allergies, canker sores and bacterial infections can successfully be treated using a baking soda regimen.
Burns, bee stings, and cysts also respond well to treatment with the compound.
Other conditions including fatigue, cough, congestion, flatulence, gout, gum disease and others can also be treated using baking soda.
Baking soda has effective treatment for a variety of health conditions and can be used to detox the body and eliminate infection safely.
With these recipes you can easy discard toxins and improve your health.
8 Ways to Use Baking Soda for Your Health:
- Natural Deodorant
- Insect Bites and Poison Ivy
- Heartburn, Indigestion, and Ulcer Pain
- Foot Soak and Exfoliator
- Hand Cleanser
- Splinter removal
- Sunburn Remedy
- Enhanced Sports Performance
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed) organic
- ½ teaspoon baking soda (no aluminum)
- 8 oz water
Directions: Mix all ingredients and drink in the morning.
2. Pineapple Baking Soda Drink
- 9 cups water, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 7 tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- In a large saucepan, bring 5 cups water to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in baking soda and tea bags; remove from heat, cover, and let steep 15 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Add remaining water and the lemon slices.
- Pour into large pitcher and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, or until chilled.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses and garnish with mint, if desired.
3. Lime Baking Soda Drink
- ½ tsp. Real salt
- ¼ tsp.Baking soda
- 7 c. water
- ½ c. Lemon juice (freshly squeezed or organic)
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- ¼ c. honey
- Mix the salt and baking soda with water until dissolved. Some people heat the water to get it all perfectly dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice, lime juice and sweetener and shake well to combine.
- You may find that the honey is difficult to mix in; just keep trying, try a long knife to stir, and shake well before serving.
- Store refrigerated for up to a week.Enjoy!
4. Coconut Baking Soda OrangeDrink
5. Baking Soda Ice Tea Drink
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 tea bags
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 cups cool water
- Sprinkle a pinch of baking soda into a 64-ounce, heat-proof, glass pitcher.
- Pour in boiling water, and add tea bags.
- Cover, and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and discard; stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Pour in cool water, then refrigerate until cold. Enjoy!
NOTE: If you want to detoxify your body and discard toxins, soak yourself in a mixture of apple cider and baking soda.
This will give you a spa-like bath, detoxing your body and easing all the pains and aches as well.
Not only will you feel great, but you will have a very clean bathtub and drainage.
Discard Toxins With Baking Soda Fruit Drinks & How To Improve Your Health: