The following baking soda shampoo recipe is the best homemade natural mixture for all types of hair!
Baking soda is a common ingredient, which can be found in almost every kitchen. It is too versatile so that it can be used for cooking, cleaning, etc. Moreover, it also has various health benefits and therapeutic effects. Namely, it has an ability to stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth!
In addition, baking soda acts as a natural shampoo because it can cleanse the hair. Also, it serves as a conditioner since it can soften the hair.
DIY Baking Soda Shampoo:
As you can see, this ingredient has incredible benefits for your hair. So, why not use it instead of your regular shampoo?
DIY Shampoo Recipe & Directions:
- Combine water and baking soda in ratio 3-1. Keep in mind that the longer the hair, the more shampoo you need to prepare.
- Specifically, it is advisable to mix 6 tablespoons of water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda, if you have a shoulder-length hair.
- You should start rubbing the resulted mixture from your hair roots to the ends.
- Next, leave it to act for several minutes.
- Then, use warm water to wash it off.
- At least, it is recommended to rinse the hair as usual by using a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water in ratio 4-1.
- Also, you can add several drops of essential oil.
- Make sure the mixture does not come into contact with your eyes.
- Additionally, you can also use this homemade baking soda shampoo on dry hair.
***You will be amazed by the results since baking soda will stop hair loss, support hair growth and revitalize your hair.
This extraordinary shampoo:
*Stimulates Hair Growth
In fact, baking soda can clean your hair completely naturally. Furthermore, it can also make it soft and healthy. As mentioned previously, it can prevent and stop hair loss as well as support hair growth.
*Boosts Hair Growth
If your hair is loaded with toxins and chemicals, it will suppress hair growth. However, baking soda will clean your hair more effectively than any shampoo. That’s not all, it will also help you eliminate the extra dirt from your hair, thus allowing it to grow long and strong.
*Gets Rid of the Chlorine
Chlorine can result in significant hair damage. What’s more, it can also change your hair color. On the contrary, baking soda can eliminate the chlorine from your hair and scalp, thus preventing any hair damage.
*Eliminates Any Hair Product Residue
This ingredient can also eliminate any leftovers from your regular hair products. Did you know that any conditioner, shampoo, or hairspray residue can weigh down your hair, thus making it greasy? On the other hand, baking soda can cleanse your hair naturally. It is a beneficial ingredient that greatly improves the quality of your hair and removes any residue of conditioners or shampoo, which provides a long-lasting shine of the hair.