Ginger has some amazing properties to it that also benefit your body – specifically hair and skin. It contains great levels of antiseptic and antioxidant properties that are used to soothe digestive problems, a sore throat, and even minor burns and scrapes. When applied to your skin, the ginger extract can bring more of a natural glow by lessening inflammation and clearing up blemishes.
For hair, ginger naturally stimulates growth by promoting blood circulation to the scalp. It also contains natural zinc so it provides moisture to your hair and scalp as well. It is really effective in hair loss because It is an antibacterial ingredient that is also high in nutrients. Ginger is acidic in nature and contains loads of antioxidant, also it’s anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory too.
This nature of ginger helps in preventing hair loss and re-growth of hair. Furthermore, this also helps in curbing the scalp infections like dandruff, itching etc.
DIY Ginger Hair Stimulator For Extreme Hair Growth
- 1 tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba Oil
- Mix these together and apply directly to the scalp.
- Massage in gently and allow the mixture to sit for about 1/2 hour. (If you feel a warming sensation, it is completely normal).
- Follow by shampooing and conditioning as usual.
* Length Retention Spritz
Battle split ends and enhance hair growth with this hair spritz that will leave a great scent and help your locks grow to their true potential.
This DIY spray will also add moisture and help rejuvenate curls and waves.
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil (liquid form)
- 1/2 cup Cucumber Pulp
- 1 teaspoon Basil Oil
- 2/3 cup Water
- Simply pour the ingredients into a spray bottle and shake well.
- Use this spray for when your hair looks a bit dull or you notice frizziness on top.
- The oils used to help enhance the benefits of the ginger combo and will bring your locks back to their best.
* Edge Massage Oil
You can also create a massage oil with ginger to help with thinning edges.
- Simply mix equal parts Ginger oil and Jojoba, Olive, or Avocado oil (depending on your personal preference and hair type),
- Massage gently into your scalp and around the edges in small, circular motions.
Regular usage of this oil blend will promote growth in thinning areas. Be sure to use a gentle massage and motion as you apply.
Other Tips To Use Ginger For Hair Loss and Hair Fall
-Include ginger in curries and stock while cooking. Consuming internally will help to eradicate the problem soon.
-Drink ginger soup and ginger tea regularly. This will treat you internally.
-You can apply ginger juice directly on your scalp but be sure to wash it with 15 minutes of application. The acidic nature of ginger can cause irritation to some so check if you are allergic to it or not.
-If you have dandruff then mix ginger juice with some lemon juice then apply on the hair and scalp.
Source: Naturally Curly