Do you feel that you are losing your self-confidence due to the bulged stomach area and big belly fat!?
If that is your concern, then you are just not the only woman in the world with this problem. One of the best ways to get a slim waistline is to exercise.
This article focuses on providing you with simple exercises that you can do at home every day to help in pumping out the excess fat that has built up around your abdomen area.
Core’ and ‘abs” are definitely with a different meaning. ‘Core’ signifies including the muscles, abs, lower back, hips, and glutes (butt). This helps you improve the overall posture of your body, but also prevents you from injuries, improve your overall athletic performance as well as get a relief for the pain in your lower back.
6 Minutes Every Day and Here’s What Happens to Belly Fat!
Here, we’re presenting you a complete plan with interesting exercises that will help you improve the overall condition of your body, but you’ll also manage to eliminate all of the stubborn belly fat.
These are 3 simple exercises. You’ll only need 5 minutes for each one. Do them twice to obtain faster results.
- The first exercise is called Skyscrapers. Do 10 on each side.
- The second exercise is called Windshield Wipers. Do 10 on each side.
- The third exercise is called Army Crawls. Make 36 steps.
This day includes 4 exercises that can be tense. They also last 5 minutes each. Repeat this routine two times.
- The first exercise is called Breakdancer. Do 15 on each side.
- The second exercise is called Skydiver. Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- The third exercise is called Dead Bug. Repeat it 10 times.
- The fourth exercise is called Thread the Needle. Do 10 on each side.
This day includes 4 difficult exercises that are very tense. They will take you 6 minutes each.
- The first exercise is called Crab kicks into Superman. Do 6 on each side.
- The second exercise is called Star leg raise. Do 10 on each side.
- The third exercise is called Side V-ups. Do 10 on each side.
- The fourth exercise is called Over/under. Do 10 on each side.
Note: It is normal for you to have some belly fat that will help in cushioning the bones and the organs and to protect them. But, excess belly fat is a matter of huge concern and you will be able to get rid of the tensions of excess belly fat through exercises and taking in a low-carb diet.