Do You Know What These Signs Mean? You Need To Get More Magnesium – Here Is How!
Did you know that deficiency of only one nutrient can affect your overall health?
Many people have poor health because of chronic nutrient deficiencies.
According to statistics, one of the most common deficiencies is magnesium and the human body needs this nutrient for many important processes.
It is a key factor in the human metabolism and it is used it over 300 bodily processes and chemical reactions.
Why It’s So Hard to Get Enough Mg.!?
These days is quite difficult to get magnesium from the food we eat every day, which is really bad news.
The American diet has drastically changed over the years and that has resulted in a rise in health issues which could be hardly seen earlier.
1. In the past, people get the required daily dose by consuming produce rich in magnesium, because the soil was rich with this nutrient.
But due to the erosion and modern farming practices, nowadays there isn’t enough magnesium in the soil.
2. People consume unhealthy diets and rarely eat foods like Beans, Nuts, Seeds, Dark Leafy Greens…
Signs That You Have a Magnesium Deficiency:
- Blood clots
- Bowel disease
- Calcium deficiency
- Difficulty swallowing
- High blood pressure
- Heart issues
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Memory loss
- Muscle cramps
- Respiratory difficulties
- Tooth decay
- Type II diabetes
- Raynaud’s syndrome: cold fingers or toes, color changes in skin due to temperature changes, numbness in extremities.
- Personality changes: often similar to symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other mood disorders.
- Fertility/childbearing issues: Getting or staying pregnant, preeclampsia, preterm labor.
How to Fix This Deficiency?
1. Consume High Mg. rich foods:
- Dark Leafy Greens, Nuts, Seeds, Fish, Beans, Whole grains, Avocados, Yogurt, Bananas, Dried fruit, Dark Chocolate, and more, all of which are excellent sources of magnesium.
2. Take supplements
Pick a supplement that is good for you, as some of them contain fillers with no nutritional value.
- One capsule a day and you will stop worrying about consuming enough spinach or other leafy green food.
3. Apply Mg. Oil To Your Skin
Magnesium is more easily absorbed through your skin than it is internal.
- You can buy pre-made Mg. oil online or you could learn how to make magnesium oil at home.
4. Take Epsom Salt Bath
By taking a nice, relaxing soak in an Epsom salt bath, you can absorb magnesium through your skin and help reverse deficiency.
Do You Know What These Signs Mean? You Need To Get More Magnesium – Here Is How! Via: http://theheartysoul.com