Effective Natural Ways To Brighten Dark Skin On The Intimate Area
When we talk about pubic areas, of course, it is delicate since this is our private areas and might be uncomfortable to talk about them. The problem of dark bikini line area between the legs is quite common to many ladies.
What causes dark bikini lines: Chafing, Polyester outfits, Deodorants, Hair removal…
How to avoid the darkness of bikini line: Bikini area MUST NOT be shaved nor it should be cleaned using the harsh chemical based hair removal creams, You should Wear natural cotton underwear, Use unscented wash, Healthy diet, Water for flushing out toxins.
Brighten Dark Skin On The Intimate Area – The BEST WAY
As to American Academy of Dermatology, this has a medical term, acanthosis nigicans (AN). Not just the groins, it can also appear on neck and armpits too. These discolored areas go along with really thick skin, yet strangely soft and smooth.
You can be born with this or get it through time if you have diabetes, or it could just be gland problem or obesity. Professionals said some meds like contraception also can cause this problem. It is nothing to be ashamed about, and a lot of people have this issue.
Read our advice and suggestions about natural skin cures to lighten such areas. THE BEST is to dedicate to this and all cures you create for the groins.
1. Lemon juice
The citric juices are not perfect only for blonde shades, they also have a bunch of vitamin C.
- Take a lemon juice and rub the dark area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with water.
- After 1 or 2 months you will see a lighter skin.
- Never shave this area before this juice, it will burn and sting.
2. Rosewater and Sandalwood
Buy these things at a local market or health food Indian store.
- Mix 1 tbsp sandalwood powder and 10 drops rose water.
- Apply to the skin after a bath/shower, then leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse.
- The powder was used even in history to brighten or soften the skin.
- The rose water is hydrating and relaxing.
- Do this 3 times weekly.
3. Aloe Vera Gel
Don’t worry if you don’t have the aloe right away to freshly squeeze it from the leaves, just buy 100% aloe vera gel.
- Massage it on the groin and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash with warm water and do this after every bath.
- Aloe is known to brighten up the skin.
4. Plain Yogurt
Use plain yogurt to help lighten dark spots on your private part. Also, it soothes skin and it cools.
- Massage it on the dark skin and leave for 15 minutes.
- Warm water for rinsing and do this even daily for a few weeks.
5. Orange juice and Turmeric
For a long time, women in India used this cure of turmeric powder and other ingredients. Oranges, lemons both have bleaching compounds. The turmeric can stain fabrics so be careful with the clothes.
- Mix 2 tbsp orange juice and pinch turmeric.
- Apply once a day for 20 minutes.
6. Gram Flour
This is famous in Southeast Asia, made from chickpeas, this is exfoliator and brightener too!
- Make a paste of a little water and the flour.
- Let it dry before you rinse it off.
- Tops 3 times weekly.
Note: When you put such mixes in the sensitive intimate areas, CHEMICALS ARE KNOWN TO BE HARMFUL OF COURSE. THAT IS WHY NATURAL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR THIS ISSUE.
These recipe ingredients were used by many generations in history!
Effective Natural Ways To Brighten Dark Skin On The Intimate Area Via www.organichealthuniverse.com, Source: myhealthylifeguide.net