Almost everyone’s wish is to have a smooth, spotless, clean face and radiant skin.
Many of them tend to spend a fortune on expensive treatments and cosmetic products that cannot always provide the desired effect.
Luckily, there is a simple and completely natural way in which you can improve your skin condition.
We offer you a recipe for a homemade face mask which will clean your face in no time.
Erase Wrinkles, Acne and Stains From Your Face Like Magic – This is How:
It can be easily prepared, just rub this mixture on your face and enjoy them disappear in minutes!
A regular usage of this face mask will provide you with incredible results in a very short period of time!
- Natural Raw Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Ground Nutmeg – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Powdered Cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
- Some White or Green Clay – optional
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a thick mix, you can add more honey if your skin is sensitive and include more water if you want the mixture to be thinner.
How to Apply:
* When applying the mask, make sure to prevent the location around the eyes and mouth.
* After application, leave it to work for 10 minutes,
* Prior to washing with warm water,
* Finish the treatment with a high-quality moisturizing cream.
* The mask needs to constantly be applied only on the impacted locations.
* If you’re feeling a slight tingling, do not stress– it’s an indication that the mask is working and it will go away in a couple of minutes.
* Attempt the treatment yourself and all your facial skin problems will be rapidly fixed!
Benefits of the Ingredients In this Mask:
* Honey is naturally antibacterial, and it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging.
It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
So where you might use multiple other products to help with issues like acne, eczema, and aging skin, nutmeg itself can tackle all of these concerns.
* Lemon juice is packed with many nutrients, so it’s not only healthy as a food but can also be used in home remedies to treat numerous skin disorders.
It has many beauty benefits, such as lightening dark spots on your skin, lightening skin complexion, evening out skin tone, treating oily complexion.
Cinnamon’s antiseptic properties make it a very good treatment to cure pimples and acne.
Note: This face mask recipe is very popular because of their cleansing, exfoliant, and moisturizing properties.
It is an excellent homemade remedy for you and your skin will be soft, smooth, healthy and radiant.
Erase Wrinkles, Acne and Stains From Your Face Like Magic – This is How: – Via: www.homehealthyrecipes.com