Excellent Home Remedies for Vitiligo and White Skin Patches
The appearance of white large spots on the skin is known as Vitiligo. It is a skin disease caused due to loss of skin pigments. Vitiligo or having white spots or on the skin is far more serious, and it needs immediate action. While the condition is not life-threatening or contagious, it is bound to cause mental stress. Your self-confidence diminishes, and you tend to feel embarrassed to go out.
Some of the Causes of Vitiligo include:
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Certain Genetic Traits
- Accumulation of Toxic Radicals
- Prolonged Exposure to the Sun…
As the spots enlarge, they merge into one another and, in the course of time, form a broad patch. In some cases, most of the skin of the body can be covered with white patches.
Vitiligo can be treated if diagnosed at an early stage. Firstly, it is important to analyze why vitiligo occurs and know the different types. Then, you can move on to the natural remedies and other treatment options that can curb vitiligo and cure it completely.
Home Remedies for Vitiligo & White Skin Patches
People are applying various types of medication for this condition, but it will be better to apply some home remedies, which will help to cure the problem.
* Coconut Oil
It promotes re-pigmentation of the skin as it soothes and heals chronic inflammation. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Put some oil on the affected area of your skin 2-3 times a day and repeat the procedure for a couple of weeks.
- Add a mixture of turmeric powder and a couple of teaspoons of mustard oil and apply it to the areas where you see white patches on your body. It will help in boosting your immune system.
If there are a lot of areas in your body where you see white patches, then you need to increase the quantity of oil and turmeric powder accordingly. Apply this mixture to your skin twice daily.
You need to use this continuously for a year to see visible and effective results.
The anti-fungal property in honey will take care of the fungus that causes the white patches on your skin. It will help your skin to glow and to retain its normal color.
- You need to first clean the affected area of your skin with soap and lukewarm water and then pat the area dry.
- Apply liquid honey on to the affected area and allow it to get absorbed by the skin fully to see good results after few weeks or months of application.
* Copper Rich Food
- It is needed for melanin production. Take a copper vessel, pour water in it and let it stay overnight at a room temperature and drink it on an empty stomach each morning, as the vessel will release copper irons which aid the production of melanin.
* Cabbage Juice
- Extract the juice of cabbage from fresh cabbage leaves and apply it to the affected area, leave it there for about ten to fifteen minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. This will help in reducing white patches on the skin.
* Vitamin B and C
In some people, indigestion causes the development of white patches. Having regular intake of vitamin B will help to eliminate indigestion problem and also eliminates white patches.
Vitamins C improve the immunity of the body to infections and hence are good for maintaining the skin.
Consumption of fruits and vegetables containing vitamin C helps in proper digestion and reduces the risk of white patches. You can also apply the juices of fruits containing vitamin to the affected areas of the skin.
Note: Vitiligo is not contagious. It does not spread by contact, food or otherwise. It is also not a precancerous condition. People often feel embarrassed and with low confidence, but there are some natural remedies which can help you improve this skin condition, but before applying any of these remedies, Consult Your Doctor!
Excellent Home Remedies for Vitiligo and White Skin Patches Via http://naturalcarebox.com, Source: remedyyard.com