Stop spending money on remedies for High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)! Try this drink for 1 week and you will be surprised by the effects!
When people know that they have high cholesterol and high blood pressure, they know that they have to deal with treatments with medications that in one way or another have side effects.
But what many do not know is that they can treat as much a problem as the other with natural remedies that nature gives us.
Common Causes of Hypertension: Excess Sodium, Hormonal Conditions, Sleep Apnea, Obesity, Sedentary Lifestyle, Drugs, and Alcohol, Poor Diet, Kidney Disease, Age, Smoking…
Fantastic Homemade Drink For High Blood Pressure
Among those ingredients that we can resort to is Garlic. This unique element of nature has countless benefits and has long been part of recipes to combat cholesterol and improve heart function. So it is not surprising that recipes that use garlic to combat heart problems and purify the body arise.
Today we will prepare a recipe with garlic and red wine. It is a natural and economical drink that combines all the properties of garlic with the antioxidant elements of alcohol.
- 12 cloves of Garlic
- ½ liter of Red Wine
The Method of Preparation:
- Peel the garlic, wash well and cut into quarters.
- Place the chopped garlic in a jar and add the wine.
- Close the bottle tightly and keep it in a well-lit place, or much better. Which receives direct sunlight for 15 days.
- During that time, take the jar shake it every day a couple of times to let off its nutrients the garlic and get into the red wine.
- After 15 days strain the dressing and place it in a dark bottle.
- Drink 50 ml of this preparation three times a day for 30 days in a row.
- Then rest for six months since this treatment cannot be repeated until after that lapse.
- Six months later, we can repeat it again for another month.
It only takes 7 days for you to check the positive results of this fantastic drink!
Garlic contains sulfides, specifically, an organosulfur compound called Allicin the antihypertensive abilities are largely due to this main active ingredient. It also contains an organic compound called S-Allyl cysteine (SAC), which may have cholesterol-lowering effects.
Allicin is thought to lower blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels, reducing damage and pressure. The compound also interferes with smoothly contracting muscles and enzyme effects that increase blood pressure,
And, on top of its antihypertensive ability, is responsible for the potent antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-blood coagulation, lipid-lowering, and anti-cancer activity in garlic.
A study shows for the first time that natural antioxidant compounds in red wine are good for your heart health.
Drinking red wine regularly but”smart” may increase your HDL, or high-density lipoprotein states the American Heart Association. HDL is the “good” cholesterol that removes plaques from your arteries, thus lowering blood pressure. The effect of increasing HDL is of the alcohol in the red wine. Over time, this small increase in HDL can reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease.
Source: Home Remedies Garden