If you’re a passionate yoga practitioner, you’ve probably noticed some yoga benefits, maybe you’re sleeping better or getting fewer colds or just feeling more relaxed and at ease.
But if you’ve ever tried telling a newbie about the benefits of yoga, you might find that explanations like
“It increases the flow of prana” or “It brings energy up your spine” fall on deaf or skeptical ears.
It is good to now that it’s an ancient system for health of mind and body developed over the centuries by the Sages of India, practice has been around over 5.000 years.
Western science is starting to provide some concrete clues as to how yoga works to improve health, heal aches and pains, and keep sickness at bay.
Once you understand them, you’ll have even more motivation to step onto your mat.
And you probably won’t feel so tongue-tied the next time someone wants Western proof.
Feel Magic And Clean Your Mind With Yоga
When you are tired, tense and stressed Yoga is your solution. Practicing yoga we awake the best in ourselves, a sense of vitality, happiness and comfort.
When we talk about it we think of healthy way of leaving because it’s more like a form of meditation than a static form of gymnastics.
With Yoga you help your health, beauty, agelessness, relationships and completeness as an individual.
Finally when you try some yoga experience in time you will noticed weakness of your mind and body, so you will calm the mind and your soul expresses it self.
Practicing yoga at home in door or outdoor anywhere you want can be a little strange but it is overcome when we realize the philosophy of living with yoga .
Here are a few familiar yoga poses
- Lateral triangle – strengthens lower limbs sprawling, spreading chest massage stimulates the stomach, encourages the elimination of waste products in the body.
- Clip – calms the nervous system, positive effect on digestion,acting on the pelvis and genital glands.
- Cat – stretch the chest and back muscles, favorably affect the pelvis and the exercise is good for pregnant women.
- Bow back – strengthens and stretches back muscles, expands the chest and favorably affects the pelvis.
- Grasshopper – improves the elasticity of the spine and removes symptoms in half, prevents herniated disc, removes the feeling of bloating and has a favorable effect on the stomach.
- Lightning – stretch chest and dorsal muscles and the muscles between the blades.
- Rabbit – This position calms the entire nervous system and the functioning of the heart, it’s enough to deep breathe a minute, to feel the welfare of this position, stretch the lower spine and refreshing the face with new influx of fresh blood.
Feel Magic And Clean Your Mind With Yоga – Complete Beginners 20 Minute Home Yoga Workout!