Beer is one of the most popular and loved drinks consumed worldwide. It is an alcoholic beverage which is generally produced from starch or grains by the process of fermentation.
We all know that excessive consumption of alcohol negatively affects the body & mind and it has a huge impact on all organs of the body, especially the brain and liver.
All alcohol drinks: including beer, wine, and liquor – is a central nervous system depressant.
But scientists confirm that consumption of one beer daily can be beneficial for health.
The beer has got various health and nutritional benefits, but it should be consumed in moderation.
It is Heart Friendly, Can Prevent Cancer, Beneficial for Kidney Function, Can Increases Longevity, Nourishes Hair and Skin, Helpful Against Type-2 Diabetes…
This drink is higher in vitamin B and protein than wine and has the equal amount of antioxidants with wine.
It is high in flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants, as well as minerals that are crucial for various metabolic processes. If consumed moderately, beer can boost health in various ways.
Few Good Reasons Why You Should Drink “ONE” Beer a Day!
1. It can lower bad cholesterol, as it contains fiber that effectively reduces LDL cholesterol levels.
2. Has been shown to effectively prevent the formation of blood clots.
3. Supports the health of your kidneys, a bottle of this drink daily lowers the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
4. Strengthens your bones, as the high silicon content leads to higher bone density.
5. Boosts the vitamin B levels, as it is a rich source (B1, B2, B6, and B12). Experts also claim that people who consume this drink have 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and double the levels of wine drinkers.
6. Beer greatly lowers the risk of a heart attack, and scientists have shown that people who consume this drink have a 40 to 60 percent lowered risk of suffering a heart attack in comparison to non-beer drinkers.
7. It contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which help you fall asleep easily.
8. Supports the proper function of the brain, and beer drinkers have a lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
9. Consuming this drink will make your skin healthy, youthful and smooth, as its vitamins have a beneficial effect on pigmentation and regenerate the skin. One bottle will make your skin suppler, smoother and shinier than ever before.
10. Helps you fight stress. The findings of a study conducted at the University of Montreal showed that the consumption of two glasses daily reduces work-related stress or anxiety.
Few Good Reasons Why You Should Drink “ONE” Beer a Day! – Via: www.healthyfoodhouse.com, sources: timeforhealthyfood.com,www.webmd.com