Garlic Kills 14 Kinds Of Cancer And 13 Types Of Infection! – Why Don’t Doctors Prescribe It?
Throughout ancient history, Garlic was believed to have medicinal properties. We now have the science to confirm it! It is known by doctors and holistic practitioners worldwide to be an extremely healthy plant, which provides an immense number of incredible health benefits.
One the most health effects are caused by one of the sulfur compounds formed when a clove is chopped, crushed or chewed. This compound is known as allicin and is also responsible for the distinct garlic smell. Allicin enters the body from the digestive tract and travels all over the body, where it exerts its potent biological effects.
Garlic Kills 14 Kinds Of Cancer And 13 Types Of Infection!
The list of diseases that garlic can kill is long and includes:
- Helicobacter Pylori infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection
- Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in oral cavity)
- Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Klebsiella infection
- HIV-1 infection
- Vibrio infection
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima (including drug-resistant strains)
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant Clostridium infection
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Viral Infections (Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Parainfluenza virus type 3)
- Group B Streptococcus Infection
These are only a few of the health conditions that garlic can be of great use due to its powerful properties to fight infection. Garlic has been used to treat and cure cancer throughout the ages. If you decide to heal your cancer using this remarkable item as an anti-fungal, you should:
- Take at least 5-6 cloves of (crushed) garlic per day.
- There are about 12 cloves per the whole pod of garlic.
- Moreover, note that you should let them sit for at least 15 minutes after they have been crushed.
- This amount of time is needed to release an enzyme (alliinase) that produces these anti-fungal, anti-cancer compounds.
However, you can eat them raw or cooked garlic as part of sandwiches or other meals, but according to research, garlic supplements do not produce the same anti-cancer, anti-fungal results.
It also permeates the research literature: The biomedical database known as MEDLINE, provided by the National Library of Medicine, contains 4245 study abstracts on garlic.
According to the data given there, garlic is extremely important in preventing or treating well over 150 health conditions, ranging from Cancer to diabetes, infection to plaque buildup in the arteries, DNA damage to mercury poisoning. Furthermore, in the research on Greenmedinfo.com, it was also stated that garlic has value in 167 health conditions or disease symptoms,
But the greatest density of research indicates garlic’s role in preventing and/or treating Cardiovascular Disease and Cancers, the two primary causes of death in high-income countries.
Inexpensive, time-tested, safe and delicious, natural remedies and spices like garlic have been ‘life-saving’, and consequently, in ancient times, many were worth their weight in gold.
Nowadays, although we are aware of its power and are starting to be more and more convinced in it, it seems that doctors will always prescribe drugs as part of our treatments. Therefore, you are responsible for your own health. Learn how you can use the nature to improve your health and always use its items if they work and they are safe.
Garlic Kills 14 Kinds Of Cancer And 13 Types Of Infection! Via www.thegardenprepper.com; Source: organicandhealthy.org