Gout is one of the most painful forms of arthritis.
It occurs when too much uric acid builds up in the body. The buildup of uric acid can lead to:
– Sharp uric acid crystal deposits in joints, often in the big toe.
– Deposits of uric acid (called tophi) that look like lumps under the skin.
– Kidney stones from uric acid crystals in the kidneys.
There is an increase in the number of people coming down with gout.
This very painful and debilitating disease is caused by an inflammation of the joints and leads to discomfort in movement.
It is as a result of too much uric acid in the body due to the kidneys not functioning optimally. This excess uric acid crystallizes in the joints and causes:
Pain, Extreme Sensitivity, Swelling, Redness, Heat, Stiffness in Joints.
Goodbye To Gout Forever With This Powerful Natural Treatment!
The usually conventional prescription for gout is aspirin or any other pain killer. This may help relieve the pain but ultimately causes other side effects.
But, You can get rid of your gout problems naturally with this easy homemade recipe.
- Pineapple (organic) – 1
- Cherry juice (sour) – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger root (fresh) – 1
- Pure natural Honey – 2 teaspoons (this is just an option)
– Peel your pineapple skin and take off its stem.(you could use the stem if you like as it has a high bromelain content)
– Chop the pineapple into slices and blend using a blender.
– Next add your turmeric powder, ginger root and sour cherry juice to the blended pineapple.
– Blend all these ingredients until you get a good mix.
– Add your pure natural honey to enhance the taste, although this is just an option.
– Make sure you blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
– Pour out the mixture in a glass jar with a lid, make sure it’s lid is closed and then refrigerate for a minimum of 10 days before you use it.
– Drink a glass twice daily, in the morning on an empty stomach and before breakfast and in the evening before bedtime.
What Can People With Gout Do to Stay Healthy?
Some things that you can do to stay healthy are:
1. Tell your doctor about all the medicines and vitamins you take.
2. Plan followup visits with your doctor.
3. Maintain a healthy, balanced diet. Avoid foods that are high in purines, and drink plenty of water.
4. Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy body weight. Ask your doctor about how to lose weight safely. Fast or extreme weight loss can increase uric acid levels in the blood.
Goodbye To Gout Forever With This Powerful Natural Treatment! – Via: www.explorehealthyfood.com