Almost everyone knows that Garlic is a superfood and one of the healthiest foods on the planet!
Therefore new modern science has recently confirmed many beneficial health effects of this plant. The most of the health effects are caused by one of the sulfur compounds formed when a garlic clove is chopped, crushed or chewed. This compound is known as Allicin and is also responsible for the distinct garlic smell.
The good thing is that many people around the world use raw as a traditional remedy to:
- Control High blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
- Inherited high cholesterol.
- Coronary heart disease.
- Heart attack.
- Reduced blood flow due to narrowed arteries.
- Prevents the creation of angiotensin II, a hormone, and helps relax blood vessels.
- Controlling the LDL cholesterol.
It is a very powerful vegetable and if you eat it for less than 24 hours our body reacts to this powerful food, for weight loss or as natural remedy prepared to cure certain diseases.
The experts say that you should eat 6 roasted garlic cloves
guess what – you’ll be amazed by the results. Find Out Why!?
- 1st Hour – In the first hour, the garlic is digested in the stomach and becomes food for the body.
- 2 – 4 Hours – After 2 to 4 hours, it helps your body to fight free radicals and existing cancer cells in your body.
- 4 – 6 Hours – The metabolism of the body is starting to see the benefits and activates the process of removing excess fluids and burning stored body fat.
- 6 – 7 Hours – The anti-bacterial properties of garlic, after traveling into the bloodstream, are starting to perform their process against the bacteria in the body.
- 6 – 10 Hours – During this period, the nutrients have already played a major role on a cellular level, and the garlic will protect your body against oxidation.
- 10 – 24 Hours – After digesting (in the first hour), it begins the process of deep cleaning,
including the following processes:
– It will help you regulate your cholesterol levels.
– Cleanse your arteries and protect the body from cardiovascular problems.
– Garlic also lowers and improves the blood pressure levels.
– It will increase the natural defenses of the body and strengthens the immune system.
– Garlic helps prevent the heavy metals from entering your body.
– Improve bone strength.
– Eliminate fatigue.
– It improves athletic performance.
– It helps you to improve the longevity of cells.
***If you find this article interesting and helpful, Please don’t forget to share with your friends and family, Thank You! 🙂 Here’s What Will Happen To Your Body If You Eat 6 Roasted Garlic Cloves – Via http://naturalcarebox.com, source healthcareinformations.com