How To Get Glowing Radiant Skin in Summer!?
The skin is the first to bear the brunt of summer heat, leading to problems like suntan, sunburn, skin sensitivity, rashes, and eruptions. Glowing skin is something which we also wish to get in all seasons. With the approach of summer, you can stay happy with all sorts of energetic activities. If your skin becomes dull and unattractive during the process, home remedies will be the best solution.
Glowing Radiant Skin in Summer!
This article will speak about the best home tips which will give you glowing skin during the hot summer season. There are many ways to make the skin glow fast at home yet highly effective, and women should learn and perform these home remedies.
Remember to choose the most proper ways to make face masks that can satisfy your skin condition and make your skin glowing and ruddy.
This is the steps to keep the skin glowing:
- Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells that accumulate on the outer layer of the skin. The dead cells can be scrubbed off with the help of a homemade scrub that can be made by making a paste of oats, milk, and besan.
- Cleansing of the face must be done twice a day with the help of a good cleansing agent. Raw milk applied to the face is a very good cleanser. Plain yogurt and honey used as a cleanser can also moisturize the skin. Apply this cleanser and leave them for 10 minutes before washing them with cold water.
- A soft, smooth skin is often a result of moisturizing it with a water-based moisturizer. Moisturizing should be done immediately after washing when the skin is still damp. Moisturizing at night is more beneficial to make the skin glow.
- It helps to open the clogged pores and clear the skin by removing the dirt accumulated on the skin. Once a week of steaming therapy will help the skin to become soft and clear.
- Toning helps to remove the dirt toxins, moisturizes the skin, clears the skin and refreshes it. A natural toner can be prepared by mixing equal parts of glycerin and rose water. This toner applied regularly at night helps to reduce pimples, blackheads and tan marks on the skin.
- Tan Removal of tan helps to give a healthy and glowing skin. A homemade mask for removing of tan can be prepared by making a paste of 2-3 almonds little lime juice and some milk. Apply this pack at night and wash it in the morning with lukewarm water.
Natural remedies to get a glowing skin in summer
- Cucumber juice will help to reduce the effect of harsh sun rays. It also helps in removing pimples, blackheads and other stains of the skin and makes the skin soft.
- Orange juice helps in giving a smooth and soft skin.
- A mixture of cabbage juice and honey, if applied regularly on the face, helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- Apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice in equal amounts on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. It is a very effective and simple remedy for tan removal.
Bonus Super Idea: Strawberry and lemon face pack:
Fed up of your skin looking oily, tired and exhausted? Acing the list of face beauty tips is the ‘strawberry and lemon face pack’. It can do magic to your skin.
*Just mash some strawberries and add them to a mixture of yogurt, honey, and lemon juice. Apply it to your face and wash off when it dries completely!