Stomach Bloating is caused when the excess gas is trapped in the small intestine. This makes the stomach visible swollen. It is a very uncomfortable and embarrassing condition.
In this article, we are going to explain, what is the real reason for your bloated stomach and how to fix it overnight!?
How To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating Overnight!
Helicobacter pylorus (H. pylori) are spiral-shaped bacteria that causes infection in the stomach. It may be transmitted by Unclean food or water (contaminated with the human fecal material), Or through contact with the stool, vomit, or saliva of an infected person.
You must have proper medicinal examination because this kind of bacteria is very hard to detect. If you don’t treat this condition it can cause peptic ulcers and even stomach cancer.
- Esophageal Reflux
- Upper & Mid-Stomach Discomfort
- Gastritis an inflammation of the stomach lining- accounts for 90% of duodenal ulcers.
- Decrease serotonin levels in the brain: Depression and Nervousness.
- It can trigger conditions that are not directly linked to digestion: Cardiovascular issue, Headaches and Raynaud’s sickness…
How To Treat?
- Consult a doctor for appropriate therapy – antibiotics and drugs.
- Maintain a proper dietary regime.
- Consume plenty of Vitamins A, C, E, and Zinc.
- Take Probiotics.
- Wash your hands frequently and properly.
- Drink water from safe sources!
The Following Natural Recipes Will Help Relieve Bloating Overnight:
1. Ginger Relieve Drink
Especially beneficial for relieving stomach bloating and boosting your energy levels at the same time. All ingredients are combined in order to stimulate your metabolism to burn fat while you are sleeping.
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of grated Ginger
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice
- a bunch of either Cilantro or Parsley
- ½ glass of Water
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor and drink it.
2. Cinnamon Drink
This cinnamon drink helps in preventing the stomach gas and pain. Not only helps in providing relief from flatulence but also prevents its recurrence.
- Warm a cup of Whey or Soy Milk and remove from the flame.
- Add 1 teaspoon each of Cinnamon and Honey to it.
- Leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Reheat the mixture and slowly drink it.
3. Black Salt Drink
Black salt provides relief from the heaviness caused due to bloating. Consume it after eating and it helps in proper digestion.
- Combine 1 teaspoon each of Black salt, Asafoetida, Dry Ginger and Cardamom powder.
- Consume 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture for relief from bloating.
Note: Stay hydrated and drink lots of water. Because water is not only important for your overall health, but it’s also efficient in burning calories.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes