Fat arms are caused by sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, the body’s metabolic rate, medical issues, or even your genes.
The main factors that determine how quickly you will lose the extra pounds from your arms are food, exercise, and lifestyle.
These days millions of women struggle to lose fat from their arms and stopped wearing sleeveless just because they have heavy arms?
But now, there is no need to be upset!
How To Get Rid Of Stubborn Arm Fat Quickly and Easy!?
Follow these easy tips and you can have the toned arms you wished for!
* Physical activity
The most effective way to tone arms is being physically active. This doesn’t mean that you need to hit the gym every day, but there are many household activities that require intense arms movement, mopping, cleaning, rolling to name a few.
But to melt down the bulky plump, you need determination and focus. You need to start with cutting down on unhealthy and high-calorie food, eating fresh to stay healthy and look healthy.
* Go for skipping
Skipping is the best cardio workout and it’s inexpensive as well. It doesn’t just help you sweat out the fat from your body, but gives you sleek and tone arms too.
“Skipping rope affects arms muscles as you lift your body’s weight as well as move your arms in circular motion.
This increases the activity in the arms. Count seconds instead of skipping repetitions to make the process more effective says fitness experts.
* Keep stretching
Don’t wait for the evening or morning fitness regime and stretch your arms as and when you get time. This will not only keep you active but also release the tension.
Do it in the office, post meeting or after finishing a report. Fitness trainers suggest these exercises that you can do in your office.
1. – Interlock your fingers behind your head and stretch your arms up.
– Make sure the elbows are behind your head.
– Now, bend your waist right for a few seconds and repeat the same on the left.
– Keep arms stretched and straight.
2. – Hold both your palms together behind the lower spine and interlock the fingers.
– Stretch both your arms backward so that chest comes forward.
– This is also beneficial to relieve the back stress.
* Rotate wrist
Wrist rotation affects your shoulders and lower arms which are the plumpest areas.
– Hold one to two pounds of dumbbells in each hand and stand up.
– The gap between your feet should be equal to your shoulder length.
– Extend both the hands forward and keep them firm.
– Now, swiftly rotate your wrist upward and inward as far as possible.
– This will help tone the arm muscles.
* Lift your body up
– Hold a sturdy strong rod that can bear your body weight.
– Grasp it firmly and pull yourself up the floor.
– When you go uphold the position for a few seconds and let your arm muscles take all the strain.
– Do a set of 20 and after a two-minute break, repeat the set.
In case, you are doing it for the first time, then, do as many pull-ups as you can, but don’t strain yourself.
* Triceps with one arm
– Sit on the floor and place your hands almost a foot behind your hips; your fingers should point towards the butt.
– Your legs and feet should be pressed together, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
– Keep your arm straight to raise your hips above the floor.
– Bend your left elbow only with one arm and lower your butt as close to the floor as possible without actually touching it.
– Repeat it with the right elbow.
Note: Focus on toning your abs and arms so when you lose weight, you will reveal toned muscles.
Eat healthy food to lose weight. Skip junk food and sugary-filled snacks and drinks.
Reduce your diet by at least 500 calories each day to lose 1 to 2 pounds per week.
How To Get Rid Of Stubborn Arm Fat Quickly and Easy!? – Via: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com