Thicker and voluminous hair is always considered allured, especially when it is about women.
People are continuously complaining about hair loss, thinning effect of hair and looking for ways to boost hair growth fast. But the main reason behind it is the use of chemicals that damages the hair strength and volume.
Even with the wider use of hair styling blowers and iron, hairs are getting damaged and get plucked quite easily while combing.
Though there are many hair products they contain harsh chemicals and can often cause harm to your delicate hair.
If you are tired of expensive treatments for your hair that are just not working we offer you some natural solutions!
How To Increase Hair Volume and Boost Hair Growth Naturally!?
Since everyone has different types of hair depending on their genetic nature, the climate of the place they live in and the food habits.
If you want to increase hair volume, boost growth, have long thick shiny & healthy hair, the best way to get this is by using only natural ingredients.
List of few really good home remedies to add volume to your hair & boost hair growth:
Apple Cider Vinegar – ACV
1. Add some vinegar with warm water and pour this mixture on wet hair after you’ve rinsed off your shampoo and let it cover the entire surface. Rinse off well to get rid of the vinegar smell, do this regularly and it will give you bouncy straight hair.
2. Mix together ACV and lemon juice with cold water. Shampoo your hair as usual and then use this mixture as a final rinse for a volume boost.
1. Mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda with some water and apply this mixture to you hair and then wash off after few minutes for healthy, shiny and bouncy look.
Baking soda works great on thin hair by giving them more voluminous appearance.
Add 2 teaspoons of baking soda into your regular shampoo, mix it well and apply it to your hair. Let it stay for 5 minutes and rinse as usual with cold water.
Apart from lots of health benefits flax seeds also help in increasing hair thickness due to the presence of fatty acids.
1. Mix 3 tbsp. of flax seeds in a bowl of water and keep it in water for about five days.
2. Apply that solution on your scalp using cotton pad and leave it for few minutes and then wash off.
The Aloe Vera gel is a natural ingredient that has a lot of health benefits and is an effective gel to improve the thickness of the hair.
Consuming a tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice every day on an empty stomach can also help in improving hair growth.
1. Take few aloe vera leaves and peel them off to extract the gel out of it. Blend it well to get a sticky paste and apply it on the scalp. Keep for 30 minutes and rinse off.
2. You can also make another mix of Aloe Vera gel with olive oil or egg yolk to get better results.
The oil also contains fatty acid and vitamin E which are very useful in promoting hair growth naturally. If you feel that only using castor oil is too thick and can make your hair sticky, you can:
1. Combine it with coconut oil and heat it and apply it over your hair from roots.
2. Massage your hair in a circular motion over your scalp to get thick hair.
Potato is having vitamin A, B and c that are most essential vitamins for healthy hair.
1. Extract the potato juice and apply on the scalp, after 15 minutes, wash it with mild shampoo.
2. Do it twice in a week for better hair volume.
* Wash your hair with a sulphate-free, 100% natural shampoo powder.
* The most important reason for hair fall is dandruff and itchy scalp.
* Skip hot water showers, because hot water will make your hair dry.
* Washing your hair less often will also help regain your hair’s natural luster.
* To prevent breakage due to brittle hair, avoid using bands and do not tie your hair too tightly.
* Get your hair trimmed at least every six weeks to eliminate dry, split ends.
* Drink lots of water and eat a healthy diet of raw fruits and vegetables.
How To Increase Hair Volume and Boost Hair Growth Naturally!? – Via: http://gorgeoustalk.com