How To Make a Solution of Onion For Extreme Hair Growth!?
If you are seeking a surefire way to achieve hair growth, there is one ingredient that has lain unconsidered and overlooked – the humble Onion.
Inexpensive and readily available, onions can be the end to all of your hair woes.
It has a high concentration of sulfur that helps with numerous hair conditions that cause hair to fall out.
Using onion for your hair can drastically reduce hair fall and help promote hair growth.
There are several ways it can be incorporated into your hair care regimen.
This natural remedy might not sound attractive but a successful treatment against hair loss for decades.
Solution of Onion For Extreme Hair Growth
As we mention previously Onion is rich in sulfur. This mineral is one of the main construction materials hair. Improves blood circulation and gives the hair enough protein.
Onion also has antibacterial properties and helps with infections of the head that can contribute to hair loss.
In addition, onions contain an enzyme, an antioxidant that can prevent premature gray hairs. Onion is a potentially powerful remedy for hair loss where and scientifically proven.
In 2002, Journal of Dermatology published a small study of the use of juice of onion against hair loss. Participants used the onion juice twice a day for a period of two months. Men had better success with treatment than women.
– Onion Juice for Extreme Hair Growth:
- Peel the Onion and chop it into small pieces.
- Squeeze juice. To extract the juice, you can use a blender, grater or juicer.
- Rub the juice in the threads of the head.
- Leave for at least 15 minutes (longer if you can tolerate the smell and then rinse with a mild shampoo).
This is a natural treatment, so you have to be a little more patient to see the results.
Use the mixture every day (or at least three times a week) and be persistent for at least two months to your hair become stronger and brighter.
– A mix of Onion and Honey
- Mix ¼ cup juice from the Onions with 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp.
- Leave it to act for at least 30 minutes.
A mixture of honey and onions can be taken orally. Drink every day, so you enter the nutrients in the body.
- If you are uncomfortable with a strong smell of onions, add a little lemon juice or water of rosemary, lavender, and peppermint, everything works on hair regrowth.
Recent research has shown that the topical application of onion juice can help with alopecia areata.
It is an auto-immune disease where the body attacks the hair follicles and these result in spot baldness.
Onion juice helps with the re-growth of hair in the spots where the hair has fallen out.
How To Make a Solution of Onion For Extreme Hair Growth!? – Via: http://healthfooddream.com, source: http://www.stylecraze.com/