How To Make Cinnamon Simple Drink That Will Make Strong Your Knee Ligaments and Tendons
We have many joints in our body, but the knees are definitely among the most important ones.
The knees allow us to stand in a proper way, support the correct posture of the body and they are also here to allow us to jump, run and walk. As we grow older, the knees become weaker because of some wounds or injuries. The lubrication in the ligaments and tendons is lost with time. As a result of this, they lose their mobility and flexibility.
Although this is a natural process, we still need to do something that will strengthen our knees and will make them more flexible. This will allow us to be able to make quick and sharp movements.
If You want to Strengthen the Tendons and Ligaments in Your Knee, here we offer you a natural recipe that will help you and even improve your lifestyle. This Cinnamon simple natural drink contains high levels of vitamin C, magnesium, bromelain and silicon. Additionally, these excellent nutrients supply all bodily parts and systems with energy and strength.
Drink That Will Make Strong Your Knee Ligaments and Tendons:
- 1 cup or 250 ml of Water
- 1 cup of instant Oatmeal
- 1,5 Oz or 40 gr of Raw Honey
- 0,25 Oz or 7 gr of Cinnamon
- 1,5 Oz or 40 gr of crushed Almonds
- Two cups of sliced Pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of raw natural Orange juice
- First, cook the oatmeal.
- Then, squeeze the juice out of the pineapple chunks.
- Put the almonds, cinnamon, honey, and orange in the blender and blend them together.
- While the blender is still on, add the oatmeal and pineapple juice.
- When the mixture becomes really smooth put a few ice cubes and blend again.