Ginger is one of other member of family Zingiberaceae include turmeric, cardamom, and galangal and has been known since thousand years.
Along with its delicious flavor, ginger is one of the healthiest spices in the world.
Originally from Asia, it has been used for its medicinal purposes for nearly 2,000 years by various cultures.
In this article we offer you a recipe for the healthiest beer you can every find.
This natural fermented drink containe beneficial enzymes and probiotics to boost health and were a far cry from the unhealthy versions we have today.
Consume it and it will improve your health greatly.
Can Ginger Reduce Pain and Inflammation?!
Ginger has many health benefits, and it has been proven that it has calming properties when it comes to pain in the back and muscles.
Numerous clinical studies and researches proved that it is helpful for people who suffer of degenerative or rheumatoid arthritis and chronic pain.
Holistic medicine usually uses this plant for the treatment of many different health conditions like: stomach diseases, lowering blood pressure and cancer risk, reduce fever, it can help get rid of dandruff…
How To Make Fermented GINGER BEER!?
Ginger beer is made from fresh or dried ginger, sugar and some lemon juice.
These are the same basic ingredients used in ginger ale, but the ale adds seltzer water, while the beer uses water and yeast to produce gas and a carbonated effect.
- 200 grams of peeled and finely chopped Ginger
- 450 ml of filtered Water
- 20 grams of Sugar
- 120 ml of Mineral Water
- Several drops of Lime Juice
- 1 Lemon slice
- A little bit of Organic Honey
* Pour the filtered water into large pot and apply it on heat in order to boil.
* Once the water starts to boil, add the ginger.
* Reduce the heat and cook for 5 more minutes.
* Leave the mixture to rest for 20 minutes and strain the liquid.
* Prepare the syrup in another pot: dissolve the sugar into a cup of filtered water and boil the mixture.
* Combine ½ a cup of ginger juice with 1/3 cup of the syrup and ½ a cup of mineral water.
* Add the honey and the lime juice.
* You can decorate with lemon slices.
Ginger Beer Health Benefits Summary:
– Cancer protection
– Heartburn/acid reflux/GERD
– Boosting the immune system
– Sore throat
– Stuffy Nose or Nasal Congestion
– Upset stomach
Diseases caused by or fueled by inflammation such as arthritis, obesity, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, numerous cancer types, cardiovascular disease, and more.
How To Make Fermented GINGER BEER That Prevents Cancer, Treats Arthritis, Bad Cholesterol, Stomach Problems and More!? – Via: http://homeremedieshouse.com