When you try this excellent all natural homemade toothpaste the first time, you will no longer buy all those expensive commercial kinds of toothpaste.
There is some Ayurvedic toothpaste on the market. But this one is the most effective one and it contains neem (Azadirachta indica). It effectively treats gum issues and cavities and supports teeth and gum health.
Having healthy teeth isn’t really tricky (hint: eat nourishing real food), but sifting through all the contradicting data can be. Just like any aspect of healthy living, you can find information to support just about anything. And this is definitely the case with tooth care.
THE BEST All Natural Homemade Toothpaste Recipe!
This all-natural homemade toothpaste has been requested by several people for quite some time and in all honesty, I’ve been putting it off for months because tooth health is tricky. It does not include fluoride, and has potent antibacterial properties, due to its powerful ingredients, baking soda, coconut oil, and xylitol. Since they are easily available, the preparation of this homemade toothpaste is simple and quick.
- 3 tablespoons Baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Neem powder
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Xylitol (for taste)
- 15 drops of Mint essential oil/aroma
Note: Virgin coconut oil is also an important addition to this natural teeth whitener due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Mix all ingredients in a suitable container, in order to prepare a paste.
- As coconut oil may harden depending on the outside temperature, store the paste in a glass jar.
* You should use this natural toothpaste like you use regular toothpaste types, at least three times a day.
* This will whiten your teeth, treat gum disease, and heal cavities.
#If you find this article interesting and helpful, Please don’t forget to share with your friends and family, Thanks :)-How To Make Homemade Toothpaste To Heal Cavities, Gum Disease, And Whiten Teeth Via: http://holisticlivingtips.com/