Moringa (Ben oil tree) roots, leaves, bark, and flowers have been used traditionally and medicinally for thousands of years. It’s also known as a drumstick and is powerful with an antioxidant amount.
Here are some common ways Moringa is used: Dried Leaves or Powder, Tea, and Oil. The fruits and leaves of this herb have many minerals and vitamins. One cup has Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, Protein, Riboflavin, Iron, and Magnesium.
Moringa Tea-STOP for Diabetes, Anemia, Cancer, Headaches, Aging…
It Can Be Used To Treat:
Diabetes, Anemia, Arthritis, Asthma, Cancer, Joint pain, Constipation, Heart Protection, Help Maintain Cholesterol Levels, Can Purify Water…
Moringa can virtually stop diabetes because it contains a type of acid called chlorogenic acid. It helps regulate blood sugar levels and allows cells to take up or release glucose as needed. It gives natural anti-diabetic and hormone balancing properties.
# Strong Bones
Regular consumption makes bone density better. It has calcium and iron that stops bone loss. Also, give it to an adolescent in growing to boost their stamina and health.
# NO Cancer
This herb has antioxidants and fights free radicals and it stops cancer from forming. Contain vitamin C and beta-carotene, but chlorogenic acid and quercetin too. They are the best shield to these radicals.
# Headache Relief
You can a relief headache and migraines if you take the roots of this herb and make juice. Mix it with jigger equal parts and sip it.
# Eye Issues
This can soothe issues like conjunctivitis. Take the leaves and grind them well, and this pastry cream should be put on the eyes. If you make this juice with honey, you can use it as eyeliner and resolve corneal issues. Also, it reduces swelling of the eyes.
# Lowering The Blood Sugar
In case you’re diabetic, this herb can help with that. If the blood sugar is abnormal for some time, get this plant. A study having 30 females showed that when they were given 7g leaf powder for 3 months, their blood sugar leveled by 13.5%.
# Blood Purification
These moringa pods and leaves are also great for cleansing the blood. Make it in a soup for example, and this will also cleanse acne and skin problems. The juice can be used topically on the acne and pimples and it will heal them since it is antibiotic.
# Anti – Aging
Due to the amounts of vitamin A, aging is slowed down. Also, vision is improved and immunity strengthened. It is very good for your health and you can freely include moringa into your diet.
How To Prepare Moringa Tea:
* Step 1 – Gather Moringa leaves, 3 to 4 stalks will do. It is best to use the mature leaves because they dry up fast.
* Step 2 – Air dry the leaves including the stalks for a day or until the leaves are crisp. It will make the leaves fall out and then you can separate the stalks after.
* Step 3 – Grind the air-dried leaves for 10-15 seconds. You can use a blender to grind the leaves.
* Step 4 – Put the ground Moringa in tea bags and store in a cool, dry place. Make sure not to leave it in open moist places, so it will have a long shelf-life.
* Step 5 –To prepare Moringa tea, just add hot water, lemon and sugar to taste.
– Grinding the leaves for a minute or two will give you powder, which can be sprinkled on dishes.
– Use a net when air-drying the leaves so they don’t scatter.
– Another way of making tea is:
– Boil 1/2 cup of Moringa leaves in 1 1/2 cup of water. Let it cool and drink the concoction as tea.