How To Make Natural DIY Golden Facial Mask For Young Radiant and Glowing Skin
Why you should add ‘Golden Mask’ in your beauty regimen!?
Because it is a simple DIY formula that makes us look flawless with its outstanding hydrating as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
This particular facial mask has a beautiful golden-yellow hue and of course, it comes from the earthy, bright yellow herb ‘turmeric’, which is one of the most widely used herbal beauty ingredients in middle-eastern countries.
Just like you treat your body with the healthful golden milk, treat your skin with this extraordinary mask to look younger, beat wrinkles, rejuvenate skin and feel your best.
Natural DIY Golden Facial Mask
The mask recipe is a simple and easy to follow one. Moreover, you do not need to splurge on expensive or rare supplies as all its ingredients are usually present in our kitchen.
So, here is the step by step procedure to come up with this natural beauty formula:
- Organic Turmeric – 2 teaspoons
- Greek Yogurt – (1/2) cup
- Organic Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Organic Coconut oil – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon – 1 small
- Lukewarm water (for rinse)
- A mixing bowl
- A spoon
- A hand grater
Steps To Follow:
- Wash and clean the turmeric and peel it off. Grate it with a hand grater or simply ground it finely.
- Take the Greek yogurt in a mixing bowl and beat it well.
- Add the grated or ground turmeric to the beaten yogurt.
- Pour honey and coconut oil into it.
- Squeeze out the fresh juice of the lemon into the bowl.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly to form a smooth paste. It should be neither too tight nor too runny. Come up with a medium consistency that would not drip easily.
- Apply the mask all over your face skipping the eye and lip areas.
- Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
How to Use:
- Use this Golden facial mask twice every week to get desired results.
Benefits of the Golden mask ingredients:
While used in this mask, turmeric itself keeps signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines, age spots etc.), at bay by:
– fighting against damaging free radicals,
– heals and prevents breakouts by unclogging skin pores and destroying acne-causing bacteria,
– improves skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
By treating them efficiently, increases the elasticity of skin, improves its texture, and brightens up the complexion.
note: It is highly recommended that you use organic raw turmeric instead of the generic store-bought ones available in the market. Those are mostly found in the form of powder and contain dyes in excessive amounts.
Yogurt is a super food for skin that nourishes it deeply and keeps it moisturized naturally.
The zinc content of yogurt, on the other hand, can turn the skin flawless by reducing acne, blemishes, scars, and sun spots.
note: Though Greek yogurt yields the best results, you can also replace it with plain organic yogurt in the case of unavailability.
The skin-hydrating abilities of honey are widely appreciated. Hence, it can lock the natural moisture in our skin and nourish it from inside.
note: Always use pure, raw, organic honey in your homemade facial masks. It doesn’t contain impurities and provides the most impressive outcomes.
This amazing has outstanding hydrating qualities, thanks to its high essential fatty acid content.
Besides, it is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial by nature, which makes the mask even more beneficial.
note: Coconut yogurt (as the name suggest, it is yogurt made from coconut milk and is infused with all its goodness) can also be considered as a great option for this mask.
It is better to use extra virgin coconut oil on our skin. However, you can also go for the organic version.
How To Make Natural DIY Golden Facial Mask For Young Radiant and Glowing Skin – Via: www.beautyglimpse.com