Blackheads are a feature of acne, a common skin condition that involves lesions frequently referred to as pimples, spots, zits, whiteheads or blackheads.
They are a specific kind of dark acne lesion, so-called because they contain oxidized melanin, the pigment made by skin cells called melanocytes.
But blackheads are nothing less than parasites that can easily destroy your dreams.
They are clogged pores which are formed due to excess oil.
The oil is produced by your oil glands, also called the sebaceous glands.
The excess oil can slowly get stored in your pores, becomes hard and will cause both expansion and thickening of the pores.
Mostly excess oil gets produced due to hormonal changes such during different stages such as:
- In teenagers
- During pregnancy
- When you take lots of fried foods
- During menopause
- When you use cosmetic products which are based on low quality oil.
How To Naturally Remove Blackheads!?
If you have blackheads and whiteheads around your nose other areas of the face, you can treat them with certain home remedies having nothing else but natural ingredients.
These natural home remedies can remove your blackheads immediately and they can be used by everyone including men, women and even teens.
- An old brush (you may use a damaged brush)
- Clean cloth
- Warm water
1. Take a little amount of toothpaste, squeezing it out.
2. Add a pinch of salt to it and mix well.
3. Then take the mixture on the brush.
4. Now brush it too gently on your nose for around 2 minutes before washing off with normal tap water.
5. Now dip the clean cloth in the warm water and then squeeze it to remove all water.
6. This will give you a warm-steamy cloth.
7. Place it on your nose and then remove after 15 seconds.
8. Repeat it 2 more times.
Then you should immediately Apply the paste using the following steps:
- Fuller’s Earth
1. Mix 3/4 tsp of fuller’s earth and
2. 2/5th tsp of yogurt thoroughly
3. Then apply this mixture over the blackhead area gently and massage into your skin.
4. Leave for 10 minutes before washing off with ice-cold water.
Prevention of Blackheads
The main risk factors leading to blackheads and other acne are largely unavoidable – the hormone changes during puberty, for example, certainly cannot be prevented.
There are, however, ways to prevent a worsening of the effects of excessive sebum production:
– Remember to Avoid tight clothing that does not allow the skin to breathe,
– Avoid cosmetics that block the skin,
– Avoid highly humid air conditions and heavy sweating.
How To Naturally Remove Blackheads From Nose & Face Fast and Easy!? -Via: www.healthyfoodstar.com