Baking Soda is one of the best ingredients and most widely used that when it comes to treating skin issues. It has been a kitchen staple for generations, but it’s also a major player in the beauty realm, should you give it a chance. Also, It’s inexpensive, it’s beyond easy to find and it has countless beauty uses.
What makes beauty and sodium bicarbonate a perfect pair?
It’s an anti-fungal, an antiseptic gently exfoliates away even the toughest calluses and tackles more smells than what’s in your crisper drawer.
The way baking soda works are, it removes the top layer of the skin with the abrasive action from its particles. It removes the dead skin cells without causing irritation and makes your skin young and beautiful. We highly recommend you several methods on how to use it for your skin.
Rejuvenate Naturally Your Face & Skin with Baking Soda:
* Warm Water Paste
- Take some baking soda in your hand
- Add warm water to form a paste
- Apply the paste to your face or skin with gentle circular movements
- After applying rinse it with warm water.
This way, you will remove dead skin cells, oil, and dirt from your skin and unlogged the pores of the skin.
* Ground Oats Mixture
- Make a mixture of baking soda and
- Ground oats to cleanse your skin
- Add some ground oats in water with baking soda in 1:6 ratio
- Use this mixture to massage your face with your fingertips. (Avoid eye contact)
- Rinse it off with warm water.
This mixture will help you cleanse your face and remove the dark circles from the eyes.
* Lemon & Brown Sugar Mix
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar in a cup, then
- Fill ¼ of the cup with lemon juice
- Mix well until the ingredients combine
- Apply this mixture to your slightly wet skin and leave it on for 10 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water.
This combination can help you disinfect your skin, reduce age spots and cleanse your skin in general.
* Coconut Oil Paste
- Combine equal amounts of coconut oil and baking soda
- Apply the paste on your skin and leave it on for a few minutes
- Rinse with warm water.
If you find this article interesting and helpful, Please don’t forget to share or pin with your friends and family, THANK YOU! 🙂
How To Rejuvenate Naturally Your Face and Skin with Baking Soda Via http://myhealthylifestories.com