How To Shed 12 Pounds in 7 Days With Celebrities Favorite Egg Diet Plan
This Celebrities Favorite Egg Diet Plan for weight loss is easy to follow and you can lose up to 12 pounds in a week!
Eggs can aptly be called nutritious food items due to their opulent content of proteins.
There are mere 60-70 calories in one egg.
Eggs are capable of providing you same nutrition as is provided by fish, poultry, meat, nuts and dry beans.
Loaded with vitamins, iron, fol-ate, omega-3 fatty acids, and plenty of minerals, nutrition density of eggs cannot be challenged.
One of the most notable and sought-after effects of the egg diet is fat loss.
The egg diet works well to invoke fat loss simply due to the significant decrease in total caloric consumption that it will invoke.
For one thing, the high protein content of the eggs will lead to a decrease in the amount of calories needed to feel full, as protein has been shown to be much more satiating than other macro nutrients.
Eggs will also increase fat loss by increasing metabolism, as protein has been shown to increase postprandial thermo genesis much more than other types of macro nutrients.
By decreasing the amount of calories you take in, while simultaneously increasing the amount of calories you burn at rest, over time the egg diet will result in significant fat loss.
How To Shed 12 Pounds in 7 Days With Celebrities Favorite Egg Diet Plan for the week:
- Breakfast-2 boiled eggs, 2 oranges, and 1 cup of low-fat milk
- Lunch- 6 ounces of boiled skinless chicken,1 cup of yogurt
- Dinner- one boiled egg, 5 ounces of boiled skinless chicken and one orange
- Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs with juice from one lemon
- Lunch- 5 ounces of roasted fish, 1 grapefruit
- Dinner- 3 hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast- 2 hard-boiled eggs, 1 cup of warm water with 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- Lunch- 6 ounces of boiled beef, 1 grapefruit
- Dinner- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Breakfast- 3 scrambled eggs with onion, parsley, and dill
- Lunch- 5 ounces of cooked chicken with salad
- Dinner- 1 hard-boiled egg, 2 oranges
- Breakfast- 2 carrots, 2 hard-boiled eggs, 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- Lunch- 2 carrots, 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- Dinner- 3 ounces of boiled fish, 1 boiled egg
- Breakfast- 5 ounces of low-fat yogurt, 1 freshly squeezed lemon or orange for breakfast
- Lunch- 2 boiled eggs, 2 grapefruits
- Dinner- a glass of water
- Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs, half a grapefruit
- Lunch- 6 ounces of beef, 1 orange
- For Dinner a glass of water
This egg diet for weight loss is easy to follow, but you need to use it only for one week.
You ought to drink plenty of water and follow through with the steps to maximize your weight loss.
After the week ends, start eating normally again, but the first few days, in order to prevent shocking your body with food, eat plenty of cheese, eggs, oranges, and grapefruit.