How To Solve The Knee Pain Effectively at Home (Recipe)
Most people experience knee pain at some point in their lives.
Sports, exercise and other activities can cause muscle strains, tendinitis, and more serious injuries to ligaments and cartilage.
For some, knee pain can be so severe that it limits daily activities. For others, mild knee pain may be a chronic hindrance to the active lifestyle they desire.
In either case, chances are that you’re dealing with a knee problem that shouldn’t be ignored.
Pain in the knee can affect all people of any age and the causes can be injuries, and other conditions such as arthritis.
How To Solve The Knee Pain Effectively!?
Symptoms – The location and severity of knee pain may vary, depending on the cause of the problem. Signs and symptoms that sometimes accompany knee pain include:
- Swelling and stiffness
- Redness and warmth to the touch
- Weakness or instability
- Popping or crunching noises
- Inability to fully straighten the knee
A sudden pain in the knee should not mean that you have to go to a doctor.
If you want a natural way to get rid of pain at home, try this effective recipe.
- 1-2 Lemons
- Sesame oil
Preparation and use:
- Lemon need to cut to little pieces and
- Put into a Cotton cloth and
- Dip in hot Sesame oil
- Cloth-put on knee and
- Drīz 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do twice a day until the pain disappears completely.
Note: We also suggest you to drink a lemon juice diluted in a glass of warm water every morning on an empty stomach.
Benefits of the ingredients:
Lemons – Calcium and vitamin C that are found in lemons prevents bone related diseases, and helps to maintain and improve the health of bones.
Lemon is very beneficial for your joints and nerve, due to it’s ability to relax blood vessels and produce an anti-inflammatory effect.
Sesame oil is also great natural anti-inflammatory agent. It can penetrates through the tissues to the very marrow of the bone, and enters the blood stream through the capillaries and circulates.
You need to see the Doctor in case:
1. Your knee locks or painfully clicks.
2. You cannot put weight on your knee at all.
3. You have severe pain at night or when you’re not putting weight on it.
4. You’re straighten your knee.
5. You have redness, heat, or fever around the knee.
6. The pain doesn’t start to improve within a few weeks.
7. Your knee looks deformed.
How To Solve The Knee Pain Effectively at Home (Recipe) – Via: http://healthadviceteam.com