How To Unclog And Clean Your Arteries With Pomegranate Juice
There is a fruit that protects cardiovascular health by augmenting nitric oxide, which supports the functioning of endothelial cells that line the arterial walls.
This means it can unclog and clean your arteries!
According to a new study shows that Pomegranate Juice may help fight hardening of the arteries.
Pomegranate was one of the earliest cultivated fruits, and has been prominent throughout history in art, culture and religion.
This juice has been analyzed to have greater antioxidant capacity than red wine, grape juice, cranberry juice, green tea or acai juice.
Drinking pomegranate juice measurably reduces oxidative stress (the toxic effects of free radicals) in healthy humans.
Much research has shown that pomegranate’s potent antioxidant capacity provides protection against heart disease, cancer and cognitive impairment.
Also they found that pomegranate juice not only appears to prevent hardening of the arteries by reducing blood vessel damage.
But the antioxidant-rich juice may also reverse the progression of this disease.
How To Unclog And Clean Your Arteries With Pomegranate Juice:
First of all, slice off the top.
Than score the skin in quarters and open it up.
After that, put each quarter underwater and use your fingers to ream the seeds from the inside.
The seeds sink, and the white membrane floats.
Pour off the membranes so the seeds remain.
Besides eating the seeds raw, you can also use them as garnishes for salads and desserts.
How to select?
Pick it up. A ripe pomegranate should feel heavy for its size; an indication that the seeds are full and juicy. Look for an angular shape and firm skin. Good pomegranate has rich color, and has no cuts or blemishes.
How to store?
It is recommended to store pomegranate at cool and dry place for up to one month. It can last for about two months if kept refrigerated.
Here are 9 more benefits:
- Pomegranate juice regenerates liver after it has been damage.
- It’s rich in vitamin C and in that way it can fight any kind of infections.
- Due to the anti-inflammatory properties, it brings down the inflammation.
- Reduction of bad LDL cholesterol levels.
- According to the researches, it was proven that regular consumption of pomegranate is effective against prostate cancer, breast cancer, diabetes and lymphoma.
- It’s great for your teeth due to the antibacterial compounds which can be helpful in preventing dental plaque.
- Reduces body fat. A study conducted by the University of Edinburgh, showed that pomegranates can help reduce visceral fat – the most dangerous kind of fat.
- Pediatric Research published a study which says that drinking pomegranate juice during pregnancy helps protect newborns’ brains during traumatic births.
- Pomegranate protects DNA as a result of the phytonutrients and antioxidants that interact with your DNA to protect it.
How To Unclog And Clean Your Arteries With Pomegranate Juice – VIA: http://healthadviceteam.com