Have you ever thought of using Coffee to dye your hair naturally? It has been used as a hair dye and treatment for a long time. Natural ground coffee is an excellent natural tool to darken hair. Dark hair can acquire a beautiful healthy glow and even naturally dye your hair.
According to the National Institute of Cancer, there are over 500 chemical ingredients in hair dyes and most of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee Vs Commercial Hair dyes:
The latest scientific research has shown that hair dyes contain harsh chemicals that may trigger the development of abnormal cancer cells. About 87-100 women who dyed their hair for quite a long time have been diagnosed with breast cancer. The number of patients diagnosed with ovarian cancer who have colored their hair 1-4 times a year has dropped by 70%.
Coffee, on the other hand, is an amazing natural product and it provides great effects and results, plus your hair will grow much faster. A 2007 study that was published in the International Magazine of Dermatology, confirm that coffee works amazing when it comes to boosting hair growth.
How To Use Coffee To Dye Your Hair Naturally!?
- Prepare a truly strong dose of organic coffee. Use espresso, because some of the non-organic varieties are treated with chemicals.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Add 2 teaspoons of organic coffee and 2 cups of all-natural conditioner to a cup of the coffee you already made.
- Apply the resulting mixture on your hair.
- Leave it on for an hour.
* This natural ‘dye’ will color your hair without affecting its quality. Enjoy your deep chocolate brown miracle!
Simple Coffee Rinse:
1. Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair, and then rinse your hair with the coffee you have already made.
2. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse well, and apple cider vinegar works great for that purpose because it has the power to fix your hair color.
4. Rinse your hair again with lukewarm water.
* If you are not happy with the way your hair looks, repeat the procedure a few more times, and you will surely get the desired results.
Note: Natural methods of coloring sometimes don’t give a long lasting result like these conventional ones, but at least they do not damage the hair and can even strengthen it.
How To Use Coffee To Dye Your Hair Naturally!? Via http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/