How To Use Guava Leaves to Beat Wrinkles, Acne, Dark Spots and Skin Allergies
Guava leaves have some amazing medicinal properties.
They have been used in treating a number of conditions and skin problems since ancient times. Guava is high in potent antioxidants like Vitamin A and C. These antioxidants reduce the effects of free radicals on the skin and control the signs of premature aging including the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
The lycopene present in guava protects the skin from the harmful environmental agents ensuring an overall better skin health.
Has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which make them ideal for treating skin infections including pimples and acne. It can also treat minor skin infections and skin allergies.
How To Use Guava Leaves:
But luckily, if we put aside the numerous cosmetic procedures and expensive crèmes, we’ve got a lot of natural alternatives to choose and enjoy their extremely beneficial effects in the treatment of these skin conditions.
In this article, we are presenting you the Guava leaves as an alternative which proved to be very effective in cases of skin issues.
Elimination of wrinkles
It has been scientifically proved that the leaves of guava are even more beneficial than the fruit. They contain anti- cancer properties, and can successfully destroy free radicals in the body.
Consequently, guava leaves represent a potent anti-wrinkle tool. In addition, they are extremely beneficial in improving the quality of the skin.
The American Journal of Chinese Medicine published a study which revealed that guava leaves are highly beneficial to microscopic organisms causing acne since they possess extremely powerful antibacterial properties.
Besides eliminating the causes of acne, guava leaves can soothe your skin and reduce the appearance of pimples.
Lighten dark spots
Guava leaves can also be used in treatments of blemishes such as red and dark spots on your face. They act as a toning agent and help reduce irritation by destroying microscopic organisms.
Cure atopic dermatitis
These leaves relieve the redness and irritation caused by atopic dermatitis.
Moreover, they contain anti-allergic properties that inhibit the creation of histamines (chemicals that are released in the body as part of an allergic reaction, causing the typical itching, sneezing, wheezing and swelling allergy symptoms).
The method of Treatment – (Atopic dermatitis):
* You need to take dried guava leaves, crush them into smaller pieces and add them to a tub of warm water.
* This remedy will relieve itching and redness efficiently, thus easing the uncomfortable feeling they produce.
* With other conditions, take a couple of guava leaves, crush them and add them to a saucepan of boiling water.
* When the boiling water turns brownish and looks concentrated, remove the pan from the stove.
* Let it cool, and then use it.
How to use:
– This tonic should be applied all over the face or on the affected area by using a cotton ball.
– After 15 minutes, wash the area with lukewarm water.
– Repeat this procedure twice a week for better results.
How To Use Guava Leaves to Beat Wrinkles, Acne, Dark Spots and Skin Allergies – Via: http://healthisparadise.com/