Why Oregano Oil is superior herb without side effects!
This potent herb with unique healing properties is mainly used for cooking, but also for medicinal purposes, too.
As a matter of fact, the oregano oil is considered to be the ultimate antibiotic.
Amazingly, oregano has eight times more antioxidants than apples and three times as much as blueberries.
This is really important, as antioxidants are the body`s first line defense against free radical damage.
Antioxidants are also known to boost immunity through an all-natural mechanism.
How To Use Oregano Oil As a Medicine For Improved Health!?
The Greeks were the first one who distributed the oregano oil and the first one to use this oil for medicinal purposes.
They mainly used oregano oil to address inflammation and pain, as it acts as a potent antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral agent.
As for the oregano leaves, it is worth noting that they were used in the treatment of diseases related to the digestive and respiratory tract.
Oregano Oil Is The Ultimate Antibiotic
Oregano Essential Oil is a real mineral powerhouse. It has a robust nutritional profile and as such, it is packed with nutrients like:
- Vitamins A, C, and
It is consumed as a herb in culinary uses, a tincture, tea or essential oil.
* Add a drop of oregano oil onto your toothbrush to kill off bacteria that responsible for bad breath.
* Add three to four drops of oregano oil to a glass of water and drink a few times daily before meals to boost immunity.
* Mix equal parts of oregano and olive oil and apply to sore muscles and backaches to relieve pain.
* Mix a few drops of oregano oil to a small capful of aloe vera gel and apply onto shingles, nail fungus, cold sores, or acne.
* Add two drops of oregano oil to a glass of water and drink to alleviate a sore throat.
* To alleviate nasal congestion and lung infections simply add a few drops of oregano oil to a diffuser and inhale deeply.
* Diluted oregano oil taken internally can help with allergies.
* The diluted oil can be consumed to speed recovery during illness.
* It can be helpful in ridding the body of ringworm when used topically.
* It can be effective in removing warts when used diluted on the skin.
Contains Active Healing Agents
The oregano oil contains thymol and carvacrol, phenols which act as antioxidant and antiseptic agents. These two phenols make up most of its structure and they are the reason why this oil is so powerful and effective.
They exhibit potent antiseptic properties that kill many pathogens, penetrating the cell membranes of the disease-causing microbes. Such activities neutralize free radicals and boost immunity.
As such, they inhibit the growth of fungus, slow down bacterial growth, prevent oxidative damage, improve sleep, and inhibit cancerous cell growth.
Also, contains borneol and linalool, two long-chain alcohols that offer potent antiviral, antiviral, and antiseptic properties.
Linalool is a chemical constituent of many essential oils.
It is known for its ability to improve the therapeutic index of anthracyclines in the management of breast cancer as well as to show activity against leukemia.
Ultimately, oregano oil contains esters like as geranyl and linalyl acetate, both of which exhibit antifungal and immune-boosting properties.
How To Use Oregano Oil As a Medicine For Improved Health!? -Via: http://besthealthyguide.com