How to Use Super Food Cilantro As Medicine
Super Food Cilantro (coriander) is one of the most effective and gentle detoxifiers of heavy metals and other toxic contaminants.
It is excellent for extracting mercury from your body’s organs.
Heavy metals have been linked to serious health problems such as: cancer, heart disease, brain, deterioration, emotional problems, kidney disease, lung disease and weak bones.
Consuming plant-based foods of all kinds has long been associated with a reduced risk of many lifestyle-related health conditions.
Many studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like cilantro decreases the risk of obesity, overall mortality, diabetes and heart disease while promoting a healthy skin and hair, increased energy and overall lower weight.
Health Benefits of Super Food Cilantro leaves as medicine:
- Very low in calories
- Contains no cholesterol
- It is a rich source of minerals, such as potassium, calcium, manganese, iron and magnesium.
- It contains high amount of vitamins A and K.
- It is also a proven antiseptic, antifungal and anti-inflammatory
- It can help quickly reduce infection and inflammation as it works to clear your system.
Due to its high antioxidant content, oil extracted from the leaves of cilantro has been shown to inhibit unwanted oxidation processes when added to other foods, delaying or preventing spoilage.
Cilantro leaves have also been found to have an antibacterial effect against Salmonella.
Other Benefits of Cilantro:
- Prevent cardiovascular damage
- Strong antioxidant activity
- Has been shown to have anti-anxiety effects
- May help improve sleep quality
- It have a blood-sugar lowering effect
- Consumption may decrease oxidative stress
- Natural fungal cleansing formulation opportunity
- Activity against several types of harmful organisms
How to Use Super Food Cilantro As Medicine:
1. Add cilantro into a stir-fry, toward the end of cooking to maintain the fresh flavor and oils that can stimulate digestion and minimize gastric distress.
2. Chop and toss into some of the fresh herb into guacamole, or add chopped black olives for a salty contrast to the creamy, sweet avocado flavor.
3. Stew a coconut curry. There’s nothing like a warming, ginger cilantro curry to nourish and soothe.
4. Finish sesame noodles with fresh, chopped peanuts and cilantro.
5. Add cilantro to a fresh-pressed juice for a cooling effect for pitta doshas. According to Ayurveda, fresh cilantro is especially good for cooling down pitta in the digestive tract as well as topically for hot, itchy skin issues.
6. Dab it. Essential oil of cilantro can be used topically to minimize skin inflammation. To use, add a small amount (a couple of drops) to your favorite cold sesame oil or almond oil for a light, soothing massage.
7. To cook, Spice up your salsa. Store-bought or homemade, a little bit of cilantro can add a lot of flavor to tomato or mango salsa.
Cilantro Inflammation-Busting Recipe
- 1/2 c packed chopped fresh organic Cilantro
- 1/2 c organic Apple juice
- 1/2 c Water
- 1 teaspoon Wheat grass powder (or any other green powder)
Directions: Mix in a blender until smooth and Enjoy Cilantro Health Benefits!