I Have 4 Children and Even So, My Friends Say I Have Porcelain Skin and I Only Use This Recipe
Yes, I have crystal clear, healthy porcelain skin and this is my secret!
Mixed and oily skin are more likely to have black spots than dry skins. This is because the grease and dirt accumulate on the pore and obstructs it.
Pollution, dust, as well as using makeup periodically, can be factors that cause their appearance. Depending on the type of skin you have to prevent one way or another.
My Friends Say I Have Porcelain Skin and I Only Use This Recipe!
In this case, the sodium bicarbonate mask should be used for that dermis that we talked about at the beginning. If you want to know how to make them easy and fast, continue reading.
Why Use It:
– Principalmente it is used to clean the skin. This mask empty and eradicates the accumulated dirt in the pores, the same that infect them and causes acne.
– It is a clear solution for those pimples and blackheads making them disappear and facilitating their extraction.
– You can also use it in case the skin hurts when you tone it, through this means you will eliminate the pain and it will help you to have a more hydrated appearance since it will be easier to absorb the creams and oils.
– After learning how to make this wonderful mask to eliminate facial blemishes and blackheads, I’m sure you will love it.
– The sodium bicarbonate is known for its infinite properties, among them, like antibacterial and antiseptic, today I want to show you what it can do for our skin.
The best of all is that this mask is completely natural and you can do it from the comfort of your home without having to spend excessive amounts of money on a magazine mask.
You can use this mask if you have mixed or oily skin. I do it once a month since I have a greasy complexion, it is quite strong and it leaves my skin clean enough time. This mask is so good that it is the only one that manages to eliminate black spots.
Those blackheads are accumulations of fat. Black spots make the complexion look dirty. These occur when the pores are covered by fat or by dead cells, what does is to widen the duct and dilate our pores.
- 1/3 Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1/2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Honey (a little)
- 1 glass of Water
- 1/2 Lemon
- Fill the glass with water halfway and dilute the apple cider vinegar.
- Then add the baking soda in a bowl next to the water with vinegar.
- Now, add the juice of the half lemon and mix.
- Finally, add the honey and mix until all the ingredients are integrated.
* First, you must wash the face very well, to remove all impurities from the skin.
* Dry the face with a cloth with soft touches.
* Apply the mask, you can help with a brush and let it act for 10 minutes.
Note: Remember to share this wonderful mask with your family and friends in social networks, it will be very useful and they will thank you.
I Have 4 Children and Even So, My Friends Say I Have Porcelain Skin and I Only Use This Recipe via