We are all familiar with the health benefits of Aloe Vera. This incredible plant provides numerous health benefits due to the medicinal properties it possesses.
The tropical climate is the best fitting climate in which this plant is usually grown. However, it can easily be grown in home conditions, since it doesn’t need any particular care or attention.
Aloe leaves are filled with a thick gel which you can collect by opening the leave. Do you know that this plant can promote hair growth?! Because it contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
Also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
Rub Aloe Vera On Your Hair and See What Happens!?
If you are one of those who think that their hair simply does not grow as fast as the hair of other people, we got the right solution for you.
You can forget about all those expensive products which are full of chemicals and at the end, they will prove not to be so effective.
Today will we present you an amazing recipe for hair growth which is really simple and easy to make, and it is extremely effective – you will be amazed by the results! It contains substances and nutrients that act on hair regenerating and stimulating healthy growth.
Also, it has the ability to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, allowing correct supply to the follicle and stimulating the growth of new hair.
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Vitamin E capsules
- Aloe Vera leaves
- You need to cut the Aloe Vera leaf.
- Make sure that the thorns are all removed then slice it nicely from the center.
- Use a fork or a knife in order to easily scrape the gel.
- Then, massage your scalp with the leaf. (You can use your fingers to ensure that the entire scalp is well covered.)
- Next, mix 1 tablespoon of castor oil and 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Take 1 vitamin E capsule, and use a needle to gently pierce it.
- And pour this oil mixture into a bowl filled with hot water.
Note: Do not put this oil directly on fire or microwave as you can burn something. It takes only 5 minutes and your oil will be ready. Now you can apply it to your hair!
How to use:
- Just apply the oil to your scalp and massage with your fingers for 5 minutes.
- Then, you can rest your head on any comfortable surface.
- You should gently massage your scalp one more time for 2-3 minutes.
- It will improve your blood circulation and speed up the hair growth.
- Tie up your hair in a tight braid and let it stand overnight.
- In the morning, you should wash off your hair.
- It is recommended to repeat the procedure 4-5 times a week.
- Store this mixture in a bottle.
- And in the end, You will be amazed by the results. Your hair growth will increase by 40-50%!
Note: This miracle plant is the one-stop solution for all your hair woes. It cleans, nourishes and protects your hair from damage, and makes it shine with a healthy glow. So, apart from providing a host of health and skincare benefits, a few leaves of aloe can even save the beauty of your hair when used regularly.
Just Rub Aloe Vera On Your Hair – What Happens After 5 Minutes Will Surprise You! Via: http://www.healthandhealthyliving.com