Studies have shown that drinking flavored water naturally boost your metabolism,
Also drinking fruit infused water for weight loss can be an easy way to increase your water intake.
While infused water has the benefit of being full of flavor, it also has no calories, making it a very powerful tool in your efforts to lose weight and gain better health.
Flavored waters are also excellent for regulating blood sugar and improving alertness and concentration.
Infused Flat Belly Flavored Water has many additional health benefits:
- Improves your mood
- naturally helps your body release fat cells
- flushes toxins from your system
- keeps your organs healthy while you’re sweating
- fills you up so you don’t eat as much junk
Marvelous Flat Belly Flavored Sassy Waters Recipes:
1.Fresh Ginger Cleansing Water
- 2 liters water (about 8 1/2 cups)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 med cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 med lemon, thinly sliced
- 12 small spearmint leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and let flavors blend overnight in the fridge.
- Strain the ingredients out of the water the next morning and drink all 2 liters by the end of the day.
2. Orange Mint Water with Blueberries
- 1 Orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 10 Mint leaves
- 2 cups of ice
- In a large pitcher, add the lemon and blueberries.
- Over the pitcher squeeze and slightly twist the mint, do not tear apart you only want to gently release the oils, add the mint leaves to the fruit.
- Top with ice and water.
- Let the pitcher sit in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- When the water is down to 1/4 full in the pitcher, refill with water and place back in the fridge.
- You can do this several times.
- Store this Lemon Water with Blueberries and Mint in the fridge up to 24 hours.
3. Peach Mint Flavored Drink
- 1 long sprig of Mint, or a handful of leaves
- 10 frozen Peach Slices, plus more to garnish (optional)
- Water and Ice
- Makes 1 pitcher refill up to 8 times.
- Drop peaches in your pitcher, then the mint, top with ice and water and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve in a wine glass*, garnish with a frozen peach slice (also acts as an ice cube you can refill the pitcher up to 8 times, or until the flavor dissipates.
4. Tangerine Lemon Fresh Tonic
- 2 Tangerine thinly sliced
- 2 Lemons thinly sliced
- 2 Limes thinly sliced
- 2 Grapefruit thinly sliced
- 2 Oranges thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients in large glass pitcher or jug.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate overnight to infuse the flavors. S
- train water.
- Drink all 8 glasses during the day specially one glass before every meal. T
- hese recipe makes 2 quarts / 8 glasses .
5. Strawberry Watermelon Sassy Water
- 3 cups watermelon, organic, seeded, diced
7 strawberries, organic
1/2 lemon, peeled, juiced
1 cup purified water
- Juice watermelon, strawberries and lemon.
- Pour into a large glass jar, pour water into jar.
- Top jar with lid, shake well, or stir.
- Serve over ice.
Marvelous Flat Belly Flavored Sassy Waters – Natural Belly Slimming Detox Water Recipe>