You may have heard a lot of buzz surrounding the healthiness of vegetables, especially leafy green vegetables with deep, rich color tones.
In many ways, they’re perfect foods and part of the credit is owed to the chlorophyll they contain.
Chlorophyll is a green pigment that’s instrumental in photosynthesis.
Research also suggests it’s instrumental in promoting good health. Is good to know that:
– Along with vitamins A, C and E, it helps to neutralize free radicals that damage healthy cells.
– It is an effective deodorizer to reduce bad breath, urine, fecal waste and body odor.
– It efficiently delivers magnesium and helps the blood in carrying oxygen to all your cells and tissues.
– It helps to neutralize the pollution that we breathe in all day, everyday.
– It’s a powerful anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and wound healer.
– It is effective against high blood pressure.
– It helps to rebuild and replenish our red blood cells, boosting our energy and increasing our well being almost instantly.
– Chlorophyll is a cleansing and purifying agent, which stimulates the bowels.
Meet Тhe New Star Among Antioxidants – Chlorophyll Аnd Its Positive Features
Keeper of DNA and Protector of Cancer
Еven back in 1939 dr. Otto Warburg who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine concluded that the shortness or loss of oxygen is the main cause of cancer.
Molecular genetics discovered that most if not all people with cancer have a mutation in one or more of the genes that control the division of some stations.
Current knowledge on various combinations of mutation that disturb the sensitive balance in favor of uncontrolled growth of stations can irreversibly damage the stations that abruptly begin to develop in the form of lung cancer, the bones, the liver , it is very likely that the power of chlorophyll may prevent or to reduce the occurrence of cancer of the stations so that repairs damaged plants.
Adding to the diet chlorophyll we can help a lot, bringing him we shrink quantities of harmful substances in the bloodstream from the stomach and intestinal tract.
Оverall Positive to Human Health
Chlorophyll is a powerful antioxidant. He carries large amounts of oxygen and has a very important role, more chlorophyll consume the better will be our intestinal function and general health. Without enough oxygen develop symptoms of low energy, poor metabolism and lazy attempt.
It is known that the acidity in the body can adversely affect the growth of bacteria viruses and parasites,chlorophyll prevents it and balance it in the body. Its ability to bind and removes heavy metals such as mercury from the body making it one of the most powerful cleaners on the human body.
The Best Chlorophyll Green Juice Recipe EVER:
- A bunch of Parsley
- A bunch of Coriander
- A bunch of cos Lettuce
- 2 Celery sticks
- 1 green Apple
- 1 Cucumber
Directions: Add all the ingredients into your juicer, til you’ve got a nice, fresh glass of liquid sunshine in front of you. Enjoy!
Our bad habits and lifestyle are the biggest enemy of our health. Good start for a better and healthier lifestyle is to start eating more food rich in chlorophyll and dietary supplements such as green magma, spirulina, chlorella …
Meet Тhe New Star Among Antioxidants – Chlorophyll Аnd Its Positive Features – video: