Miraculous Effective Face Masks Which Offer Real Solutions
Need of human care and beautification of the body is as old as mankind.
Almost every day change and improve techniques and procedures for caring, preparations species, and the need for care remained eternal,
but also passionate desire to look as beautiful.
Today the world is attributed to greater importance of medicinal herbs and natural healing methods as well as to fostering beauty.
Medicinal herbs are harmless and have a beneficial effect if you used them properly.
Sometimes there’s no need for the spa — a facial mask can be your at-home solution for skin imperfections.
Also called face masks, these skincare items can benefit all skin types, just make sure you choose the correct product tailored to your needs.
Hydrating masks are the key to beating dry skin, especially during the winter.
White algae, yogurt, rosewater and green tea are just some of the ingredients you may find in a hydrating facial mask.
Use the masks after cleansing, but before putting on night cream.
Miraculous Effective Face Masks Which Offer Real Solutions
Various activities of the active ingredients of herbs
- Antiphlogistick action: chamomile, yarrow, anise fruit, extract from algae
- Antiseptic action: mint, thyme, eucalyptus leaf, clove flower, aloe, calendula
- Toning the skin acting fruits of: strawberry, raspberry, lime and parsley
- Favorable effects in removing cellulite show various: algae and ivy
- UV absorption are extracts of: aloe, carrot, walnut and St. John’s Wort
Skin is the largest organ of our body. It protects against fluid loss, injury, infection and helps maintaining body temperature. Skin is sensory organ, and its parts are also nails and hair. It consists of two main layers: epidermis-(subcutaneous) and derma – (outer layer of skin).
For face care a person should use natural masks depending on skin type. Should be applied to well clean skin (simplest is to put your face over the bowl of hot water). The mask should not be applied to the sensitive part of the eye. To achieve greater impact You need to be relaxed!
Masks for all skin types
- Mix 10 gr. meadow honey and 0,5 dl milk, then you need to boil and add 4 teaspoons of wheat flour. Apply on the face not very hot and leave to act 5 to 10 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
- A small fresh cucumber and part of a finely grated cabbage, add a tablespoon of olive oil. You will mix the mixture well and spread it on his face. After 20 min wash the mask with warm water or chamomile tea.
- Merging one part lemon juice, two royal jelly, propolis from two parts extract and 95 parts lipoma honey. Listed ingredients are added to the honey and mix well with mixer. We applied to the face, which is well cleaned before and after 15 min. We wash our mask with water and soap for face. Finally we put a face cream suitable to the type of skin you have.
Masks for dry and sensitive skin
Dry skin tends to become wrinkled still quite young. If your skin is sensitive it reacts with redness and blemishes then requires special care. Skin requires more fat and more moisture. It is recommended for this type for skin , masks to be applied twice a week but very carefully and with easy movements, because stretching of the skin causes the appearance of wrinkles.
Mask for dry skin
Mix egg yolk with a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of finely ground rosemary. Applied the mask and leave to act 15 minute , then wash with lukewarm water. This mask makes the skin fresh and soft and also has antiseptic action.
Masks for very dry skin
- Mix milk and melted butter it is applied to the facial skin four times a week.
- Mash some apricots and mix with honey. Apply to face and leave to act 20 minutes then rinse with water.
- Mash half a banana with a fork, add some olive or almond oil. Apply to face and neck and leave to act 15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Grate two small fresh carrot roots in a half cup of milk and leave to stand for one hour. The mixture is applied to the face and after 10 min, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Mix 25 g selenium, rosemary and chamomile. Pour 1 liter of boiling water. After cooling add 5 g clove seeds of black mustard then left for an hour and strain. It dips a soft cotton cloth or gauze and placed as a coating on the face.
Oily skin is often accompanied by enlarged pores and pimples. This type of skin requires special daily care. Primarily facial skin should be thoroughly cleaned for removal of excess fat. It’s good to put a mask for oily skin twice a week.
Tonic for cleansing oily skin
Lavender heal healing of wounds, scratches and other damage to the skin, flower lavender boil in water and after it cools tonic lavender is ready for use.
Mask for oily skin
- Cucumber and grapefruit peel and finely ground then leave the mask on face for 20 min and washed with lukewarm water.
- One tablespoon wheat germ flour with a tablespoon yogurt. Moisten your face and neck, leave to act 15 minutes then washed with lukewarm water.
Mask for oily skin and skin prone to pimples
In warm milk add piece of baker’s yeast mix to obtain a smooth mixture. Leave the mask on face for 20 min and washed with chamomile tea.
Mask for large pores
- Make a paste of ground almonds and water and apply to the skin with enlarged pores, then after 20 min washed with lukewarm water.
- Make a mixture of honey , egg white and oats flour. The mixture is applied to the face and gently massage for 10 minutes. Then washed with cold water.
Lotion from medicinal plants against acne
Mix 3 tablespoons rosemary and 3 tablespoons marshmallow, 2 teaspoons sage and 5 teaspoons of lime blossom. Pour it with 1 liter of water, after you boil allow to cool and then wash the face.
Carrot mask against pimples
Boil roots of fresh carrot and chop the slices. Then put the slices placed on pimples covered with gauze and left overnight.
Mix crushed wheat germ or bran with a little warm milk, cream and egg. Stick to the face 30 minutes, and wash your face with milk.
Miraculous Effective Face Masks Which Offer Real Solutions!