It is no secret that beauty comes from within but it is good to take care of the exterior with several short tricks.
Forget spending time and money at your local spa.
The secret to great skin is as close as your kitchen!
Pamper yourself with these simple, naturally homemade facial masks.
Relax and give yourself a facial!
These masks has moisturize properties that will help tighten pores, hydrate, nourish, soften and revitalize tired skin.
The following 6 tricks coming from the radiator of your kitchen and they can remove eye bags, dry parts of the skin, acne…
With this moisturize naturally masks You Can Be That Glossy Neighborhood Lady
Baking soda for Dry Face
There are many expensive products for facial care but a far cheaper but just as effective is baking soda. Small granules of natrium bikarbonate will gently remove dead cells and suit all skin types. Like other natural salts, sodium bicarbonate also has antiseptic action.
- Make a rare mixture of 4 teaspoons of baking soda and one tablespoon of water.
- Steer to leave for two minutes and then apply it on the face and neck with circular movements.
- After three minutes, rinse with warm water, then spray with cold water to close pores.
- Finally apply a little moisturizer.
Note: Those who have dry and sensitive skin should applied this treatment in two weeks, while if you have normal or oily skin to repeat it every week.
Lemon for Dry Parts
Citric acid removes dead skin cells.
- Cut lemon in half and
- rub it on your elbows, knees and heels for a few seconds and then rinse.
You’ll really notice the difference.
Coffee Reduce Cellulite
Mint for Acne
Mint can rid you of acne without dry your skin. Acts to alleviate the redness and inflammation, and will close the pores that produce fat, which causes the creation of acne.
- Place a mint leaf in a blender with a small spoon of lemon juice. Acid juice temporarily changing PH value of your skin and prevents the development of bacteria.
- Apply the mixture on the pimples and leave Steer for 15 min then rinse.
- Repeat twice a day until the acne is gone.
Ginger Beer for Yellow Nails
Most beers ginger contain soluble salts that act as emulsifiers. These salts will naturally remove yellowness of your nails.
Fill a small bowl with the ginger beer and soak your nails for 10 minutes twice a week.
Parsley for Eye Circles
Parsley is rich in vitamin K, which reduces blood flow when applied to the eye area. Over time the fatty layer of skin under the eyes is thinner and thus blood vessels become visible, so skin looks bluish.
- Take hand tablespoon parsley and yogurt (which cools and hydrates the skin) and place in blender.
- When you create a homogeneous mass, remove it and place it on eye bags.
- Let stand 20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Be That Glossy Neighborhood Lady With This Moisturize Naturally Masks – video: