MUST READ: Eliminate Uric Acid Crystals In Joints Using These 8 Natural Remedies
Gout is kind of the same with arthritis– the factor for this is a buildup of uric acid crystals in the joints which is a breakdown product of purines that become part of lots of foods we consume.
This type of arthritis or called gout mostly impacts the senior and triggers serious pain and other symptoms consisting of tightness, soreness in big toes and hands and swelling. It likewise affects other body parts such as elbows, shoulders, ankles, and knees.
However, stress not for there are treatments that can immediately correct gout. You can do it by going to a natural option which can assist treat the signs of gout.
Easy Natural Solutions to Get rid of Uric Acid Crystals in Joints!
To start with, we ought to define the causes of gout, and these are the most common ones:
- High blood pressure
- Alcohol Consumption
- Weight problems
- Reduction of uric acid in the joints
Gout is established when the body is required to process excessive levels of protein from red meat or comparable foods. Generally, the majority of them are removed from the body via sweat and urine, but others stay and if they are at high levels, they are kept in certain areas.
To prevent the creation of uric acid crystals, it is of high value to be familiar with that gout is primarily a result of inappropriate diet plan.
For that reason, focus on foods low in purines and high in water, like cucumbers, considering that 100 gr consists of 7 mg of purines. Other foods abundant in water consist of strawberries, zucchini, squash, watermelons, and others.
Additionally, you need to increase the consumption of water, and keep the body hydrated. This will help you get rid of the uric acid crystals from the body.
The following natural solutions will be of terrific assistance in minimizing the uric acid levels in the joints and blood:
- Take a ripe tomato and squeeze the juice. Drink this juice 3 times daily.
- Boil a pint of water and include half an onion, 50 gr of cabbage, and 3 parsley sprigs. Leave them over the heat for 15 minutes, and after that remove them. Stress and delegate cool. Then, include the juice of one lemon, and drink the mixture right before your lunch.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of soybean oil and 3 tablespoons of rosemary oil, and use this combination to massage the affected location.
- Include half an onion to 1 l of water and boil. Leave the mix for 5 minutes and train it. Include some honey and drink the remedy 3 times daily.
- Mix one mango, 4 carrots, 30 gr of strawberries, and a piece of pineapple in a juicer. Consume this mixture in the early morning, on an empty stomach, and in the evening, in case the signs aggravate.
- Add an ear of corn cob to some water and boil for 10 minutes. Then, pressure and drink the mix 3 times daily.
- Add 2 tablespoons of elderflowers in 1/2 a liter of boiled water and cover. Strain the liquid after 10 minutes and leave it to cool. Include honey to taste and consume the treatment on a daily basis.
- Include 30gr of cranberries to 1 l of water and boil for 5 minutes. Pressure and beverage 3 times daily.
Furthermore, the following natural recipe will be incredibly helpful in the treatment of gout:
- medium Cucumber – 1
- slice of Lemon – 1
- 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger root
- 2 stalks of Celery
Guidelines: Slice the cucumber and the celery, and mix them in a mixer with the other active ingredients. Mix until you get a juice with a smooth consistency.
Usage: Drink this natural solution 1 to 3 times a day, and for best results, make sure you consume it on an empty stomach in the morning.
Note: Moreover, following a healthy diet plan and workout frequently to treat the symptoms of gout.